1,560 results
All reviewsgrenfell streetrundle mallgreat locationrooms are smallaccor memberfree wificar parkcentral locationcorner roomcomfortable bedroom servicebusiness tripshort staywould stay againreception staffper daythe heart of the city
Reviewed November 14, 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights recently. The hotel in Grenfell St. is good location in the city. The room was a good size and very clean. Best shower pressure ever. The staff at reception were friendly and efficient. One of the better Ibis Hotels I have stayed at.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Centrally located, polite & efficient staff, excellent breakfast. Apart from the hotel door playing up the stay was peaceful and did provide the much needed rest. A higher floor away from the lifts is always recommended.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I come to Adelaide a lot for work and each time I visit, I stay at the Ibis as it is centralised. Shopping strip is one street behind and it is convenient to everything. Their rooms are ok but since it is only me and visiting for work, I'm pretty happy. They have a small gym and laundry if you need to wash your clothes. I have eaten at the restaurant for lunch and I don't favour it. Although their breakfast is excellent! It is a buffet breakfast and it is perfect for an Aussie Big breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
JeremyMSamuels, General Manager at Ibis Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Hi WanderlustJem777,

Firstly allow me to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - always great to hear from one of our regular guests!

Thank you also for your kind feedback - particularly regarding breakfast! I was however saddened to read that you did not enjoy your lunch experience, and encourage you to have a chat to us directly upon your next stay so that we can improve in this area.

In the meantime however - we are greatly looking forward to welcoming you back to ibis Adelaide in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Jeremy Samuels
ibis Adelaide

Reviewed November 11, 2017

My second stay at the Ibis Adelaide and once again i have come away completely satisfied with all aspects of the hotel and it's staff. The staff at the hotel really do make your stay with excellent service and happy faces all around. I arrived early and well before the usual check in time. I contacted the hotel before the day of my arrival advising this would be the case but without expecting my room to be available however i was presently surprised and able to check in early and begin to relax after working a night shift before flying in to Adelaide. My room was on the fifteenth floor with great views of the city and Adelaide hills. The Ibis rooms and very well appointed and a great size with everything needed to enjoy a comfortable stay. Very comfortable queen size bed and large bathroom and shower. This trip included a great deal on a full buffet breakfast which was excellent. A great selection of hot and cold food and a comfortable setting at the first floor restaurant. Room service isn't available, however you have the option of ordering food and picking up and taking back to your room. I took advantage of this service twice for dinner and was very happy with the service, packaging and presentation of the food i ordered. The food was excellent, especially the beef cheek, veggies and mashed garlic potatoes. Everything about the Ibis Adelaide will make your stay a happy and comfortable one. The location is perfect with everything on the doorstep and with wonderful, happy and very helpful staff you simply can't go wrong.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed November 10, 2017

We stayed here for a couple of nights and were very pleased with the hotel. We arrived a couple of hours before checkin time after our flight from Melbourne but our room was ready and we were allocated a room on the 14th floor with a great view down Grenfell Street towards the Lofty Ranges. Room was clean comfortable and modern. Hotel has three lifts so did not have to wait long at any time. Staff very friendly and efficient. In house restaurant wont set you back and arm and a leg and the bar has a two hour Happy Hour every day. We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in Adelaide.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple