Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$98
$96
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$92
$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
The Playford - MGallery by Sofitel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$104
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Hilton Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$117
$98
  • Restaurant
Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$102
Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$152
$138
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$95
$88
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$72
$65
Majestic Old Lion Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$108
$85
Trip.com
1,316 results
All reviewsgrand chifleyfree tramsouth parklandsacross the roadexecutive roomcar parkingtram stopwould stay againmin walkfresh airpleasant staystayed nightsbuffet breakfastbed was very comfortablearound the cornerrundle mallnorth terrace
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Splendid view of the city which was obscured almost totally by pigeon excrement all down the window. And I mean ALL down it - where it collected in a marvellous pool of poop on the tiny balcony. This was one of their "executive" king suites. Snort. I would have hated to have seen the lesser rooms, in that case.

Staff did move me upon request but simply shrugged and said "What can you do?" about the pigeon problem.

Restaurant was dark and over-priced so we ate at nearby restaurants, bed was hard. The staff were pleasant enough but not enough to compensate for feeling somewhat ripped off after 3 nights in the place (prepaid through Wotif bookings).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
ADLOPS, Guest Relations Manager at Sage Hotel Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Anne D
Thanks for the review on your recent stay. We are disappointed to hear and apologise your experience was unsatisfactory. We have shared your comments with our staff as our guests enjoyment and experience of our hotel is very important to us.
Adelaide generally is experiencing a problem with pigeons and the design and location of our building appears to be a favourite spot for many of them it seems. We have already undertaken some significant controls and are continuing our efforts in this regard to deter the pigeons. Housekeeping have also been challenged to keep on top of the mess the birds create however will in their efforts to lessen the impact to our guests.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

For a hotel claiming to be 4.5 star they certainly don't show it. The staff aren't welcoming, the hotel in general and the rooms specifically are tired. The room wasn't clean, with sticky drinking glass marks on the bedside tables and a couple long, sharp pins in the middle of the floor. Room service took just shy of two hours to arrive and when it did the entree was an inedible green slop with tough, overcooked squid and the main of lamb shanks was dry, flavourless meat on overcooked broccolini and mash.

I've stayed in cleaner and more welcoming mine camps with higher quality food.

Spend an extra couple dollars and stay at a good hotel.

Room Tip: A helpful tip would be a room in another hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank peternichols

Dear peternichols
Your feedback is welcomed and we apologise your experience was not as would normally be expected at our property.
Your comments have been passed on to the departments concerned and are being monitored to ensure improvement and our standards are maintained.
I invite you to contact me personally at the hotel, Mon - Fri between 7.30am and 4pm to discuss your stay further.
I look forward to hearing from you soon

Reviewed September 29, 2013

After spending a night in the hotel upon arrival paid a deposit of 100 dollars for my room. When leaving was told my deposit would be returned within the next few hours, which it was not. So later that evening I called up and was told I will get a call back from a manager who will be able to assist with my problem, never received a call then I called the following morning where I spoke to a manager who told me my money would be in my account within 2hours and still hasnt been received when I called back the reception clerk was rude and called me a liar and hung up the phone on me!! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone was actually really disappointed. ..

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank beckanoahsmummy
ADLOPS, Guest Relations Manager at Sage Hotel Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear beckanoahsmummy
Sorry for the delay in responding to the review on your past stay.
Bond refunds via EFTPOS do vary and whilst many occur quickly and within 2 hours, some can take up to 24 hours on normal business days. Unfortunately this process is under the control of the banks and as such we are unable to expedite their processes.
Your comments of poor service are concerning and I invite you to contact me personally so I can look into this further. Generally, our staff build a good report with our guests and their customer service is of a high standard.
A general reminder regarding banking procedures has been given to staff and we will continue to monitor customer service to ensure positive interactions and our standards are maintained.
I look forward to speaking with you soon

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were checked in by the front desk manager on our arrival. He was very friendly and courteous. We were checked in to room 810 with a fantastic day and night view of the Adelaide hills. The room was very clean and well appointed with a large screen tv. The bathroom was spotless and a great shower over the bath. The breakfast was substantial and the staff were efficient and friendly. Overall we stayed 2 nights and had a fantastic experience. We will definitely stay there again on our next visit and will recommend it to all. Thanks Grand Chifley.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear fastpostie
Sorry for the delay in responding. I am pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us and have shared your lovely comments with the hotel team. We are definitely spoilt with the fantastic views of the Adelaide Hills, City and Adelaide Plains from rooms on the higher floors of our property as you mention.
We look forward to welcoming you back when next you stay.
kind Regards

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a week at this fine establishment earlier this month. Upon arrival we were greeted by an ever so friendly fellow by the name of Chad behind the front desk. Who throughout our stay, made sure we were comfortable and aware of all the local sights to see and all with great humor and a smile. Good on you Chad! The room itself was a delight, having not slept on a real bed for next to 6 months I felt like a queen indeed! Nice and clean bathroom, big bloody tv, and a balcony that faced the rising sun so every morning all we had to do was open the blinds and watch the sky turn beautiful shades of pink and orange. The hotel is a great central location close to trams and also a walking distance to town, free car parking is a bonus also.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Candice A
Sorry I have taken longer than expected to acknowledge your lovely review. I have circulated the review to our team and Chad especially was pleased to read the positive impact he made on your stay.
We are indeed fortunate to realise such great views from our guest rooms - personally I have seen some spectacular sun rises and full moons appearing over the Adelaide Hills from our East facing rooms on occasions when I have stayed in-house.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property next time you visit Adelaide.
Executive Assistant manager