Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$84
$76
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$91
$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

The Playford - MGallery by Sofitel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$174
$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$103
$86
$72
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$99
$93
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Majestic Old Lion Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$108
$85
Trip.com
1,316 results
All reviewsgrand chifleyfree tramsouth parklandsacross the roadexecutive roomcar parkingtram stopwould stay againmin walkfresh airpleasant staystayed nightsbuffet breakfastbed was very comfortablearound the cornerrundle mallnorth terrace
Reviewed September 29, 2013

After spending a night in the hotel upon arrival paid a deposit of 100 dollars for my room. When leaving was told my deposit would be returned within the next few hours, which it was not. So later that evening I called up and was told I will get a call back from a manager who will be able to assist with my problem, never received a call then I called the following morning where I spoke to a manager who told me my money would be in my account within 2hours and still hasnt been received when I called back the reception clerk was rude and called me a liar and hung up the phone on me!! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone was actually really disappointed. ..

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank beckanoahsmummy
ADLOPS, Guest Relations Manager at Sage Hotel Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear beckanoahsmummy
Sorry for the delay in responding to the review on your past stay.
Bond refunds via EFTPOS do vary and whilst many occur quickly and within 2 hours, some can take up to 24 hours on normal business days. Unfortunately this process is under the control of the banks and as such we are unable to expedite their processes.
Your comments of poor service are concerning and I invite you to contact me personally so I can look into this further. Generally, our staff build a good report with our guests and their customer service is of a high standard.
A general reminder regarding banking procedures has been given to staff and we will continue to monitor customer service to ensure positive interactions and our standards are maintained.
I look forward to speaking with you soon
Kind Regards

Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were checked in by the front desk manager on our arrival. He was very friendly and courteous. We were checked in to room 810 with a fantastic day and night view of the Adelaide hills. The room was very clean and well appointed with a large screen tv. The bathroom was spotless and a great shower over the bath. The breakfast was substantial and the staff were efficient and friendly. Overall we stayed 2 nights and had a fantastic experience. We will definitely stay there again on our next visit and will recommend it to all. Thanks Grand Chifley.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear fastpostie
Sorry for the delay in responding. I am pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us and have shared your lovely comments with the hotel team. We are definitely spoilt with the fantastic views of the Adelaide Hills, City and Adelaide Plains from rooms on the higher floors of our property as you mention.
We look forward to welcoming you back when next you stay.
kind Regards

Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a week at this fine establishment earlier this month. Upon arrival we were greeted by an ever so friendly fellow by the name of Chad behind the front desk. Who throughout our stay, made sure we were comfortable and aware of all the local sights to see and all with great humor and a smile. Good on you Chad! The room itself was a delight, having not slept on a real bed for next to 6 months I felt like a queen indeed! Nice and clean bathroom, big bloody tv, and a balcony that faced the rising sun so every morning all we had to do was open the blinds and watch the sky turn beautiful shades of pink and orange. The hotel is a great central location close to trams and also a walking distance to town, free car parking is a bonus also.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Candice A
Sorry I have taken longer than expected to acknowledge your lovely review. I have circulated the review to our team and Chad especially was pleased to read the positive impact he made on your stay.
We are indeed fortunate to realise such great views from our guest rooms - personally I have seen some spectacular sun rises and full moons appearing over the Adelaide Hills from our East facing rooms on occasions when I have stayed in-house.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property next time you visit Adelaide.
Kind Regards
Executive Assistant manager

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Business trips are never 'fun' or 'relaxing' so finding a great hotel can really be the highlight. I want somewhere that helps me to relax at the end of a really packed day. This was a great place to stay. Front desk staff were really polite and helpful. The room was nice and clean, warmed up well with the aircon and bathroom had a deep tub which was nice. I ordered a room service dinner which came straight from the in-house restaurant. Best value ever!!! The Chifley Burger with wedges, can't go wrong there, it was great. Relaxed with Foxtel that evening ready for the next frantic day. Had breakfast in the morning and wait staff were very attentive as I was in a hurry. Would definitely recommend staying here - good all round service and quality.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We reserved a deluxe double room with full breakfast on the net while overseas and on arrival from the airport after a 13 hour overnight flight we were pleased our book-in was trouble-free and our paperwork already processed. The staff were friendly and welcoming and the lobby well appointed with ample comfortable seating. Our room was basic and small, but adequate for 1 night. There was space for our luggage in the bedroom but little shelf space in the ensuite. Our bed was comfortable with no traffic noise so we had a good sleep and were able to arrange a late check-out. The food at breakfast was average but the service poor. Our stay was during 'Adelaide Show week' and because the staff seemed to know everyone at breakfast and were very friendly it meant that we, and others, had poor service including serving our own tea and coffee. Perhaps extra staff could be rostered if the hotel is full. The location is good with easy access and car-parking ample. We would recommend this hotel for short stays.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple