“Great spot ”
Review of Mister sunshine's

Mister sunshine's
Ranked #7 of 1,892 Restaurants in Adelaide
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Not a bad little place for a coffee or a beer. The food and drink selection is great with vegan options.
The staff were friendly and the atmosphere relaxed.
I had a nice soup.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 29, 2017

What a fabulous little cafe this is and it is open 7 days a week! A short drive from the CBD, it is not hard to find but parking on the streets can be a bit tricky on week days as it is in an industrial area.

There is a big patio at the front of the cafe with quite a few tables and a vergola roof that can be opened or closed but it was too chilly to sit outside the day were we there. It would be lovely on a warm sunny day though. There is limited seating inside but we arrived at the right time and were lucky enough to secure a table. The cafe is quirky with mis-matched furniture and crockery which only adds to its charm.

The staff are lovely - friendly and efficient. The menu is interesting and there are a couple of specials also available. While waiting for our meals we were greatly impressed with our De Groot coffee of which we had not heard of before.

Our food didn't take too long to arrive and what a treat it was! The serve of fruit and nut toast with cinnamon butter was delicious as was my daughter's bacon and egg sandwich. My serve of the special, Chicken Noodle Soup, was fabulous - full of flavour and well seasoned. This was, without doubt, the best Chicken Noodle Soup I have ever had! My sister greatly enjoyed her scrambled eggs on toast with chorizo and avocado.

I thought the cost of our meal was good value considering the high quality of the food and coffee. I highly recommend this cafe and will be sure to return next time I am in Adelaide.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank flametrees
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Good coffee, good menu with decent prices for adelaide, friendly staff, cool interior deco. Will be back for sure.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Had a gorgeous lunch today - great choice of food. Mushrooms with poached eggs were delicious and the herring, kipfler spuds and egg was sublime. Staff were lovely and the setting was op shop perfect! Would definitely go again to start working our way through the menu...

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

After much longing we finally made it here. Did not disappoint! Reuben on gluten free (our choice) was fantastic. Tasty kraut, cheese and great with a sunny side up egg for brunch. They were very willing to be accomodating for dietary requirements.
Coffee was really good. Black and milk coffee were both great!
Check it out! Biggest flaw I see is parking on weekends when they're busy.

Date of visit: July 2017