“Good food but bad service”
Review of Onyx Dessert Lounge - CLOSED

Onyx Dessert Lounge
Australia
“Good food but bad service”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Food was interesting and good but the lack of service spoiled a good night - we wanted another bottle of wine and he said he'd be right back but after 15 minutes we just asked for the bill - we could have spent more money but we couldn't be bothered with the service

• Visited October 2013

Sydney, Australia
“dessert overpriced”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I ordered the mint and chocolate cake and it was really nice, but overpriced. I am very disappointed by their service. I was there on a quiet Wednesday night, I need to wait for approx. 5 mins to place an order and need to wait to pay for a bill, as staffs busy cleaning the table. I felt like the dishes are more important than serving the customers.

• Visited July 2013
“Best desserts in Adelaide!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Desserts are simply out of this world!! You definitely get your money's worth! Bar is unique with a fabulous selection of alcohol to choose from. The service is great & the high back armchairs are super comfy! You sink into them & they literally wrap around you!
Will definitely go back again & again!

• Visited July 2013
“Awesome cocktails !! Fresh appetizers !!! Phenomenal desserts :)”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Onyx !!! Wow ! Brilliant place , good service, great food, nice music ,ambience is awesome !!
I visited with my friends... Had an awesome night

• Visited June 2013