“House made products!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Glenelg, Australia
“House made products!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Had a beautiful beef cheek pasta. What really struck me is everything they have on display or on the menu is made in house rarely do you see this. Credit to the team!

• Visited July 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“roger 1278”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Located a 100m from the Quest on Franklin this cafe/bar was our preferred choice for Breakfast. Great decor & continually packed with in-house & takeaway the food presentation was modern & extremely tasty. Eggs cooked perfectly on an in-house flatbread the sides of smashed mushrooms & avocado were great. A popular choice for coffee for local workers we found the Vittoria brand a little strong. Staff are friendly & efficient. It looks a good spot for a late afternoon wine.
Second visit we were slightly later & ran into the morning coffee break with lots of customers which made in noisier & service a bit slower but still a great choice.

• Visited May 2014
“Consistently good with exceptional service, ambience and coffee!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have coffee here regularly and cannot praise the coffee and staff service highly enough. The coffee is simply outstanding and the best in Adelaide by a long shot. I have converted many friends to the coffee and service here. Additionally a friend and I ate a full dinner and I am pleased to say that the meal, wines, service and ambience were equally excellent. The food was fresh, with good ingredients well treated, great presentation and most importantly, very flavoursome. Many of the staff had been on deck all day from the early morning and were still very attentive, friendly and helpful. The wines we sampled were all excellent and well matched to the food. There is such a lovely vibe here and I see it every day. The service staff always seem happy without it ever feeling forced or insincere. My hat off to the manager, chef and fabulous front of house staff and baristas. You are all going something very right! Long may you remain open!!

1 Thank Hyndsight2020
South Australia
“Very very good”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We rocked up at the Public without a reservation and were lucky to get a booth for dinner on a Friday night. Great customer service from start to finish. Everyone was lovely. The four of us shared 5 entrees then ordered our mains. The food was excellent and filling, however we stayed long enough to order dessert and coffee too !

I loved the Public's interior, it was really stylish. It is situated on Franklin Street, just one minute's walk from the Quest Franklin, and there is a large car park between the two.

Check out their website for opening times. Next time we are in Adelaide, I look forward to eating there again !

Visited February 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Great food, Great service, good atmosphere”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Ate lunch here at a busy time of year (close to Christmas) and were accommodated nicely with a fairly late booking. The menu is not overly extensive, but I think sometimes this is a good thing - do fewer things well than lots of things only so-so. We all had burgers and I think they're pretty much the most popular thing on the menu - they were delicious.

The service was really good, attentive but not overbearing. Drinks are also served to the table and we continued getting drinks service after we had finished our meals. I think it is also fairly reasonably priced for what it is. It has been designed and fitted out really well so you definitely enjoy the decor and ambience of the place. Will be back!

• Visited December 2013