“Best pizza we ever had - awesome service”
Review of Goodlife Modern Organic Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Description: This is one of 3 branches in Adelaide
Description: This is one of 3 branches in Adelaide
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late (almost 9pm) and got told the service would be slow because only one person was in the kitchen, the other one was sick. In fact the service was awesome, we did not wait for very long (we had more wait in many restaurants while their kitchen staff was full), and the food was amazing! Very fresh products and awesome taste. Was not that pricey neither. They did not make us feel rushed even though it was late. Very good experience!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We've always enjoyed coming to Goodlife as their pizzas are some of the best you can get in Adelaide. We went there recently for my wifes birthday with a group of 20 and had a great time. The banquet option started with pita and dips and a more than generous supply of each of their pizza offerings. The duck pizza is the standout, incredibly more-ish. The mushroom pizza and the salami are also great. Very good wine list as well.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have ordered many take away pizza from Hutt st location as I stay just around the corner and the same pizza every time, Hahndorf spicy salami organic red onion, baby bocconcini and basil without olives but add fresh chilli never a problem I got back to my accommodation and realized no Bocconcini so called and went back as I approached I was offered some cheese in a tub and told to go and re-heat pizza in the grill, ok I kind of accepted that without causing to much fuss but it just got worst once I reheated the pizza with bocconcini and started to eat no flavor what so ever closer look no basil not sure what they prepared i really think the cardboard box it came in would have been more interesting.
Maybe you should have re-made the pizza as ordered totally put me off Hutt St location not listed on tripadvisor ?

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Ive eaten here so many times. The pizzas are absolutely delicious. They taste sooooo fresh, healthy and tasty. I mainly get the duck/mushroom pizza and if youre a vego, i would definitely recommend eating the swiss brown pizza. The only reason why i gave it 4/5 is because of the price. Organic is ridiculously expensive imo...not just here but everywhere and i wish this wasnt the case. Definitely not for those dining on a budget but well worth a treat when you feel like splashing out.

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Just love their food and menu and the service , we go there almost overtime we go to Adelaide their pizza's have real taste