“Disappointing and rude”
Review of Milkaholic

Milkaholic
Ranked #40 of 45 Dessert in Adelaide
Reviewed August 18, 2013

If you want kronuts covered in chemically infused sauces, then this is the place for you. After querying the flavours in particular as the Nutella kronut seemed to have no trace of Nutella in it, we were shut down and verbally attacked at daring to ask what was in the sauces. It's a real pity this is the only place that sells kronuts because you'd be better of mushing a Coles donut and croissant together in a bowl and covering it in ice magic.

2  Thank ClairaS255093

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

After reading some of the negative reviews on here I felt I needed to bring some balance to the reviews!
We love Milkaholic! The recently revamped decor is rustic & has a really cute feel to it. The new menu is on the pricey side compared to other places in Adelaide, but we go back because its yummy, the atmosphere is cool & it's close to home.
As a mum of two young children I haven't been for dessert but I can comment on both the breakfast menu and the BBQ menu which we've ordered from at lunch.
The breakfast menu is substantial with lots of great options available. My kids don't order from the standard menu - we always order individual items (eg: a serve of bacon + scrambled eggs or waffles + bacon) and we've never had a problem. I recently took a friend from interstate for lunch and we ordered from the BBQ menu - I had the burgers and she had the pulled pork...oh-my-goodness! We were both blown away and said it was the best burgers we'd ever eaten...SO flavoursome!
And finally, be sure to try their cold drinks - my kids fave is the "Iced Hot Chocolate" and my personal favourite is the icy sensation featuring lemon sorbet & fresh mint (can't remember the name...but it's awesome)! Personally, I just wish they were open more - miss being able to go there for a midweek breakfast/lunch.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

What an ordeal to order breakfast. I was not aware that each element needed to be ordered in the build your own breakfast. Eggs $3.50, toast $3.50, garnish $3.50 etc.

Go down the road - there are plenty of other good value options with better service and far better value for money.

Not a place to ever revisit

2  Thank goodlifeSA
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Mina colada: a smoothies made up of frozen bananas, mango nectar, coconut milk and ice cream.
Milkaholic was really generous with the amount of banana and mango, yielding this fantastic rich smoothie. Coconut milk was subtle in flavour and this made the highlight of the drink on mango and banana. Great beverage indeed! Check out more on http://eatpraylove19.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/milkaholic.html.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

What a shame that this little cafe changed hands. The new owners have taken a great place to have breakfast and turned it into a very trying experience. They can handle the set breakfast but offer a 'make your own' version. I ordered 2 poached eggs and spinach and a serve of poached eggs. Unless you ask (and pay extra) you dont get toast or any garnish. Might have been handy to know that when ordering !! Two eggs slipping around on a plate is what you get. After paying extra for very thin toast the eggs were cold. Breakfast and coffee for two people cost almost $50. I will never go back again.

1  Thank AussieBrandy