We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights whilst exploring Adelaide. The room was tatty and tired which is sometimes expected, but the room smelt damp and was dirty. Broken glass was left on the balcony, along with labels from alcohol bottles on the railings. There were suspicious stains on the cream walls and curtains, the floors had not been swept or hoovered and the work services had not been wiped down. There were three sinks in the unit, and no plugs. Staff were generally unhelpful, uncommunicative and badly trained in customer or hospitality services. Having stayed in other Oaks hotels, I feel that this is an exception, to the normal high standards of staff and accomodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and is just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment