I agree with the previously review that it's a great hotel, stylishly decorated and well maintained. I also agree that it's within walking distance to Victoria Square, but Adelaide being a compact city, much of the other attractions are a little bit too near to drive and a little bit too far to walk (case in point being the excellent restaurants on Gouger St).
Aside from that I find hotels where the parking is valeted (and this is one) to be a little inconvenient when it's time to go out, and our 2 bedroom apartment had only one bathroom (and it was tiny).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment