Was double booked and they upgraded without asking. Nice room, location was excellent and good value. Loved the heated pool, spa and steam room. Only negative was the lack of taxis that dont arrive when booked or otherwise. They are further up the road at the Mecure.. so walk up 400 metres and you should get one. I gave up my taxi to a couple and a gentlemen so they could make their flight on time....The Oaks needs to get rid of the cab company they ring for you..Only small thing was that it was very noisy on Thurs and Friday night owing to the location being so centrally located to Hindley st. The Hotel was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Oaks Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment