2,471 results
All reviewsrundle streetgreat locationbotanic gardensaround the cornerkangaroo islandcar parkself parkingroom was spaciousmini barcafes and restaurantsgood sizehotel restaurantcentral locationart galleryreception staffvisit adelaidegreat room
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Clean and tidy, well thought out design and layout, great location, good food from the hotel restaurant, friendly staff, we would definitely stay again!

Some constructive criticism would be that the roof top garden did look a bit sad.

But other than that it was a great stay!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Greg_Vaughton, Hotel Manager at Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Dear Jared72,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and I do hope you may choose to stay with us again sometime in the future.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Last minute decision to stay for work purposes. Staff very helpful and offered corporate rate without prompting after seeing the company logo on my uniform. The bed was comfortable and I had an excellent nights sleep of which is not normal when not sleeping in my own bed. Breakfast was good and I was on my way and happy to return again. Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear damienr594,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, it was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I do hope you may choose to stay with us again sometime in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Majestic Roof Garden Hotel was a lovely place to stay....very close to the Mall and also quiet (tucked away in a side street). Walking distance to the major attractions - CBD and shopping, Botanical Gardens and the State Art Gallery etc. nice clean modern rooms with a balcony, good value (Scoopon deal) and friendly staff. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Tony C,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and yes we are in an ideal location in the East End. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I do hope you may choose to stay with us again sometime in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Lovely clean and comfortable rooms. Enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back! Only issue was that the mini bar fridge was turned off and parking is a bit awkward (need to walk to car park) but room and service was lovely.

Dear nadiazweck,

Reviewed October 14, 2017

My partner and I were blown away by the excellent quality service from the staff. The room was brilliant and well furnished. Access to Rundle Mall for the shopping experience, the selection of eateries as well as entertainment was unbelievable; so convenient. The City tour, the Torrens River cruise, the tour of the Barossa Valley and so many other opportunities to sightsee. Memorable!!!

Dear MKHupalo,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I was pleased to read your comments on the team and service provided to you. I do hope you may choose to stay with us again sometime in the future.