2,477 results
All reviewsrundle streetgreat locationbotanic gardensaround the cornerkangaroo islandcar parkself parkingroom was spaciousmini bargood sizecentral locationart galleryreception staffvisit adelaidegreat roombusiness tripbuffet breakfast
Reviewed October 14, 2017

My partner and I were blown away by the excellent quality service from the staff. The room was brilliant and well furnished. Access to Rundle Mall for the shopping experience, the selection of eateries as well as entertainment was unbelievable; so convenient. The City tour, the Torrens River cruise, the tour of the Barossa Valley and so many other opportunities to sightsee. Memorable!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Greg_Vaughton, Hotel Manager at Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Dear MKHupalo,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I was pleased to read your comments on the team and service provided to you. I do hope you may choose to stay with us again sometime in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Our room was quite spacious and included a desk. The bed was huge; king size but very comfortable. Wifi was good to keep in contact. The bathroom was nicely appointed and roomy. The assistance with car parking was great.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear kenandhelenj,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I do hope you may stay with us again sometime in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Overall a wonderful stay. All staff attentive and friendly, where guests are really valued. Nice, spacious bathroom and very quiet room (Majestic Suite). No fuss free Wifi and the coffee machine was a nice touch.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear Janos D,

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

After my usual hotel wasn't available this trip, I decided to re visit this hotel. I stayed here not long after it opened some years ago. They have re done the rooms I believe, it was much nicer than I remembered. Spacious very clean and well appointed rooms, the valet parking was so welcomed after a long day, the staff are exceptional and the location is unbeatable. It is my new go to hotel, that is for sure!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo

Dear Brrwy,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, it was a pleasure to have you stay with us and read of your wonderful comments on the staff. I do hope you may choose to stay with us again when in Adelaide next.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I have the pleasure of travelling to Adelaide regularly on business and have stayed in many of the hotels. This trip was a last minute requirement and to be honest I just grabbed what was available at the time. The low price, in comparison to where I have stayed previously had me a little worried, but it was only one night. How wrong was I to judge purely on price – A beautifully presented hotel and room with attention to detail in every element and excellent service from the staff. This is where I’ll be staying from now on and hopefully for more than one day at a time.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business