2,476 results
All reviewsrundle streetgreat locationbotanic gardensaround the cornerkangaroo islandcar parkself parkingroom was spaciousmini bargood sizecentral locationart galleryreception staffvisit adelaidegreat roombusiness tripbuffet breakfast
Reviewed August 29, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel many times. The rates are very good and it is in an excellent location. It's within walking distance of the East End of Adelaide. Here there are many and varied restaurants and also picture theatres.
At the other end of Rundle Mall there are many shops and Department stores.
Wilson parking is behind the hotel and they can arrange parking at a discounted rate.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Greg_Vaughton, Hotel Manager at Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear 766gabrielled,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Delighted to hear of your comments whilst regularly staying with. Its always a pleasure to welcome you back and I do look forward to seeing you again on your next stay.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Great location, walking distance to everything you need. Clean, nice bathroom with large bath, comfy beds and pillows. Checking in and out was easy with no waiting. We parked our own car and it was so convenient, not a problem.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Greg_Vaughton, Hotel Manager at Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear jasonmI4531MH,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Delighted to hear of your comments on your recent stay especially on the very comfortable beds at the Hotel. I do look forward to welcoming back again on your next stay.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

I stayed in the "superior room." It was a pleasant room with a nice bathroom and large bed. Everything appeared clean and fresh. The service was friendly. There was not a spare toilet roll in the room, but when I asked for a replacement, the roll was in the room before I returned from my short outing.
The bar snacks were very overpriced. The bed was comfortable and clean, but there was an annoying noise from outside the room, like an air vent or fan or something. Had I no earplugs, this would have disturbed me. I also would have enjoyed a power point closer to the bed.
The shower and bath were large and clean, with fresh towels.

I would visit here again if I were to revisit Adelaide. While not "luxurious" it was a comfortable, slightly upmarket room which I enjoyed staying in.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo

Dear wulfrich,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Firstly I am sorry that there was not the spare toilet located in the vanity unit as this is normal practice for our Housekeeping team when servicing the room. I do appreciate all of the feedback on your stay and do look forward to welcoming back sometime in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

The hotel rooms were generous,clean and spacious. Great location. Walking distance to a lot of the areas you would most likely visit. The staff were helpful and obliging,friendly and at your service.
Would stay there again and definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Bradley E,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and to read of the wonderful comments you had on the Hotel and our team and I do look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Had a great stay. We were welcomed by awesome polite staff. Shown to a great room, A free upgrade mind you. Good places to eat around the hotel, however the hotel itself was fine. close to all you need in Adelaide. would highly recommend. we will be back for sure.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear 695darrinw,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and to hear of the wonderful service provided to you during your time with us. I do look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel sometime in the future.