Enjoyed a week at this hotel in at Executive deluxe room. not much of a view on to an office block but we were ok with this as the hotel is in the middle of town, so we weren't staying there for the view. Internet was not included in the rate which is diappointing because at the price we paid for an executive deluxe we thought it would be and you had to pay a dear daily rate. Room was lovely, nicely furnished, 2 double wardrobes with mirror doors, well stocked mini bar, tv, a reasonable size and with a lovely bathroom. Spotlessly clean, comfy beds and nice white linen.
We would have liked a pool as we were staying a week but they don't have one. Location is good as you are at the end of the main shopping precinct so it is easy to walk into town to catch trams or buses. Staff were friendly and helpful. There is a guest laundry which is useful if you are travelling for a few weeks. Ate in the restaurant for dinner and found the food a little disappointing in flavour and the waiter had a condescending attitude so we didn't eat there again. We found Brunellis italian restaurant around the corner and it was fab for breakfast, lunch and dinner, good food, big portions and cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Roof Garden Hotel is the award winning four-and-a-half (4.5) star flagship property of Majestic Hotels. Opened in Adelaide in 2004 and awarded the Best Value Hotel in 2009, it has been created with the discerning traveller in mind and despite its upmarket appearance, provides great deals on accommodation. Location is key. This Adelaide hotel is only 50 metres from the ever-vibrant Rundle Street with its huge variety of bars, restaurants and eclectic shopping. Walk 5 minutes to Rundle Mall or 10 minutes to the Art Gallery, Adelaide University and Museum. 20 minutes will find you at the Adelaide Convention Centre, National Wine Museum or Adelaide Zoo. All 120 rooms feature modern bathrooms, king size beds, full mini-bar, 24-hour room service and in-room broadband. Plus all the usual conveniences you would expect from a 4.5 star hotel such as 24-hour reception, security card access, business centre, mini-gymnasium, outstanding in-house restaurant and on-site secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic Roof Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Roof Garden Adelaide
- Hotel Majestic Roof Garden