Great location, so close to the main shopping mall and street.
Room was spacious, but the aircon didn't seem to be working properly. It kept at 26deg despite adjusting it to 18deg, had to endure overnight. The internet was not VPN friendly as well, so if you have a business laptop with VPN access, you will probably be frustrated.
Breakfast was simple and sufficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Roof Garden Hotel is the award winning four-and-a-half (4.5) star flagship property of Majestic Hotels. Opened in Adelaide in 2004 and awarded the Best Value Hotel in 2009, it has been created with the discerning traveller in mind and despite its upmarket appearance, provides great deals on accommodation. Location is key. This Adelaide hotel is only 50 metres from the ever-vibrant Rundle Street with its huge variety of bars, restaurants and eclectic shopping. Walk 5 minutes to Rundle Mall or 10 minutes to the Art Gallery, Adelaide University and Museum. 20 minutes will find you at the Adelaide Convention Centre, National Wine Museum or Adelaide Zoo. All 120 rooms feature modern bathrooms, king size beds, full mini-bar, 24-hour room service and in-room broadband. Plus all the usual conveniences you would expect from a 4.5 star hotel such as 24-hour reception, security card access, business centre, mini-gymnasium, outstanding in-house restaurant and on-site secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Majestic Roof Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Roof Garden Adelaide
- Hotel Majestic Roof Garden