“Well located, clean apartment hotel, great for families.”
Review of Oaks Horizons

Oaks Horizons
Ranked #23 of 56 Hotels in Adelaide
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Big 2 bedroom suites ideal for the larger family. Great central location for exploring Adelaide. The only downside was the pool was out of action (which we weren't told about) and there was no parking available, which considerably added to the cost of the stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
OaksHorizons, Manager at Oaks Horizons, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at Oaks Horizons Apartments. We are pleased to read that you found your apartment lovely and spacious. Its nice to hear that you enjoyed Adelaide. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

very nice, spacious living area and bedrooms. Balcony was great. Staff were very helpful, cheap for 2 bedroom apartment. Great kitchen appliances, nice size fridge and dishwasher,

wasnt enough spare towels for pool and shower. Bond took ages to be unfrozen from my bank.
There is very limited car parking and had to park at another car parking area who charged double, so it is advised make sure you book car parking straight away!

Overall i would stay there again

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
OaksHorizons, Manager at Oaks Horizons, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at Oaks Horizons Apartments. We are pleased to read that you found your apartment lovely and spacious. Its nice to hear that you enjoyed Adelaide and you found our staff friendly and helpful . We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Recently I visited Adelaide for the first time and for a work trip. Having to stay in one city for five nights for work is usually a long, boring experience. My colleagues and I had the fortune of staying at Oaks Horizons which allowed us the flexibility to have a simple breakfast utilising the lovely kitchenette and the room to have a drink and cheese before in dinner by utilising the dining table and lounge area. Kitchenette has all the usual plates, bowls, cutlery and wine glasses.

Great size bathrooms with dual access from the hall and bedroom. Comfortable beds with TV in bedroom (though only one remote in the lounge that I used in the bedroom - perhaps this is just the way things are done?!?). Large balcony off the lounge room with views over the Convention Centre to Adelaide Oval to the north and west to Adelaide Hills.

It is only a 5-10 minute walk to Rundle Mall and a short walk to restaurants on Hindley Street. Only negative would be the need to move the bedside table to plug in a phone charger. There are powerpoints in the kitchen/lounge but if you need your phone as an alarm then you need to move the bedside table.

Would stay here again anytime I'm next in Adelaide for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
OaksHorizons, Manager at Oaks Horizons, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments on your recent stay at Oaks Horizons apartments.
I was pleased to read that you found your apartment lovely and spacious. Yes I agree the views are marvellous.
It’s nice to hear that you enjoyed your location in Adelaide

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Oaks Horizons, Adelaide and we had a perfect stay. The apartment was value for money, large, modern, clean, functional and had everything we needed. The location was great too. The staff were friendly and helpful and we would certainly stay there again when we are next in Adelaide.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
OaksHorizons, Manager at Oaks Horizons, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

I was pleased to read that you found your apartment lovely and spacious. It’s nice to hear that you enjoyed your location in Adelaide and you found our staff friendly and helpful.

I will put your comments up on our staff notice board.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I recently stayed in a 2 bedroom deluxe apartment on the 16th floor ,it had everything you needed bright modern decor open and spacious , all furniture and fittings in pristine condition 2 king size very comfortable beds,the only disappointing about the room was there was only one bathroom combined toilet, the main bedroom had a sliding door to give you access to it,unfortunately the whole wall plus the door were frosted glass so when the light was on your room lights up like daylight and you can hear every little noise,the other thing that is bit of a downer, parking is very expensive,$25 for 12 hours and you have to park in public parking 50 meters from the hotel, even you if try to pre book the hotels car park is full.

Room Tip: Try to get on the higher floors no road noise what so ever and good views on the river side of the h...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
OaksHorizons, Manager at Oaks Horizons, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at Oaks Horizons Apartments. We are pleased to read that you found your apartment lovely and spacious. Its nice to hear that you enjoyed Adelaide. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I recently stayed at this accommodation for a business conference at the Adelaide Convention Centre, which is directly opposite the apartments, so location for me was perfect.

The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet, even though I was on a lower floor. The staff were all without exception friendly and very helpful.

However, what impressed me the most was the response to my discovering, in the airport with one hour to go before leaving, that I had left my mobile phone in my room. I telephoned the hotel, fully expecting the hotel to post it on to me. Instead, the manager drove with my phone to the airport immediately so that he could return it to me before I left. Now, that is service!

Obviously, I have to (willingly) give this location five stars :)

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard L
OaksHorizons, Manager at Oaks Horizons, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Richard

Wow! What wonderful comments to read and I am very pleased to see that our customer service and apartment accommodation remains to the highest standard.
We do put our guests first and we like to go out of our way when we can.
I greatly appreciate the time you have taken to write this and I have pinned your comments on our noticeboard. I look forward to welcoming you back again to the Oaks Horizons.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This hotel doesn't pretend to be more than a place to sleep. And they deliver on that promise.

The hotel was adequate, but not exciting
- the room was functional
- the linen was okay
- the tv worked
- the shower was hot
- the place was clean

So if you want these things, then this is a good hotel. If you want an atmosphere, and experience and something that makes you feel just a little more refreshed, then this isn't the place.

Good hotel for business trips.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DMMatlin
OaksHorizons, Manager at Oaks Horizons, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with some feedback regarding your stay.
Triple A have just rated Oaks Horizons 4.5 star standard for apartment style accommodation.

Of course there is always mixed feedback from our guests.

Overall It’s wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back next time you travel to Adelaide.