Hilton Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$102
Hilton
$103
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$58
InterContinental Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$100
InterContinental
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$83
$76
  • Restaurant
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$82
  • Room Service
Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$148
  • Restaurant
Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$111
$95
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$100
$86
Priceline
2,814 results
All reviewsla bocajunior spa suitegreat locationparliament housepark viewrooftop poolnorth terracebuffet breakfastfestival centreroom servicevalet parkingrundle mallacross the roadrailway stationbusiness tripstandard roomart gallery
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I booked a package for my mum and I to celebrate her birthday. The package was such great value that we couldn't resist. When we checked in Adam advised us that we would be upgraded. That was a great start to the celebration. Even though our room was not ready, Adam made sure we were taken care of with complimentary drink vouchers. From start to finish the staff were fantastic. I have stayed here before but this has been the best stay. The room was clean, the bed was amazing, the pillows were super soft and the fact we got an executive room made my work easier.
We ordered room service which was prompt and had the buffet breakfast the following morning. There was plenty of variety for hot and continental food. The valet was also prompt and careful with our vehicle. Concierge was obliging with information regarding the public transport.
We would definitely stay again!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Olivia H, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Hi Chris G,

Im so pleased that you and your mum enjoyed the birthday stay with us and that we were able to upgrade you for the occasion!

It is lovely to hear that our staff made the visit special and I will pass on your commendations about Adam and our concierge and in room dining services. The buffet breakfast is certainly popular with our guests - did you have the chef on duty make you some fresh eggs and omelettes to order? They are a real treat!

See you again next time,

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The staff at this hotel are extremely friendly and accommodating. The rooms are modern and spacious and are filled with luxury. We had a great 5 night stay. The position of the hotel is very convenient for business or pleasure and has everything you need to enjoy a stay in Adelaide.

Room Tip: Don't stay above the nightclub you can feel the base in certain rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the review 5Nicola5,

I am so pleased you found our staff to be friendly and accomodating and that you enjoyed our newly refurbished rooms. Yes, the hotel is great for being so central to everything in the CBD, we are close to shops and the arts hub, as well as corporate offices.

Did you have a view over Parliament and the river or did you have the city scape side?

I look forward to welcoming you again on your next stay,

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I always if possible and finances allow stay at Stamford in Adelaide, location is great walking distance of central Adelaide, fabulous customer service which is a must for me as i am quite critical of poor customer service. The staff are friendly and helpful and it has quite a homely feel for a large hotel. I love the accomodation as the beds are very comfortable another must for me as I do not like hard beds so the beds are great. I will always choose the Stamford Plaza as I have always been treated well and I like all the fascilities they provide

Room Tip: never had a problem with any room allocated to me
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Hello Viv L,

What lovely comments about our team and facilities, thank you! About 60% of our rooms are now refurbished and it sounds like you've enjoyed our brand new beds. Did you know we can provide different pillows on request as well, so please dont hesitate to ask if we can make your stay more comfortable.

I will share your positive commendations with the team about their service standards it is certainly pleasing to hear our service is always friendly and helpful.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Nightclub under the hotel starts at 10pm to approx 2:30am... Staff are ignorant, offered a complementary coffee or wine at 11pm knowing we were trying to sleep? Finally offered another room on the 15th floor & could still hear it from there. We are a young couple in our early 30s, but, we wanted a nice hotel not a nightclub.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Bec L
Olivia H, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Hi Bec S,

As our position is so central within Adelaide's CBD, we are close to not only shops and offices, but also to some of the weekend nightlife around the west end. I apologise that you were disrupted, but I believe our duty manager has spoken with you at length about the issues and was able to arrange to have the volume turned down.

I do hope you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay and the few hours of nightclub noise did not impact your rest.

Kind Regards,
Olivia Harvey, Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Great stay that was very plush, comfortable and relaxing.

We arrived late at night driving from the border of SA/WA and had booked a room through booking.com for $120 about 2 hours before arriving.

Check in was quick and easy and front desk was shocked at the price we got the room for.

The room was very plush with a very very comfortable bed. We stayed in a double standard room and it had a great view of the river in Adelaide and the theatre across the road.

Parking was easy to get in very steep ramps.

The room service was absolutely excellent and pretty decently priced it was well presented and tasted great and I had an excellent sleep.

Rooms are slightly dated but are of great quality.

I would recommend staying here for a comfortable relaxing stay and the location is great.

Thank you for a great stay !

• Stayed: September 2013

Hi venessasee,

What a great price you were able to secure, and it sounds like you had a lovely view of the North Tce side of the hotel over to Parliament and the new Adelaide Oval, which is only about 8 minutes walk away. Since your stay in September we have finished about 60% of our refurbishments so you will find your room is much more modern on your next visit.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Stamford Plaza Adelaide.

Kind Regards,