Stamford Plaza Adelaide
Hilton
$126
$103
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$58
$76
Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$148
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$107
$102
Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$75
  • Room Service
Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$111
$95
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$86
Priceline
2,814 results
All reviewsla bocajunior spa suitegreat locationparliament housepark viewrooftop poolnorth terracebuffet breakfastfestival centreroom servicevalet parkingrundle mallacross the roadrailway stationbusiness tripstandard roomart gallery
Reviewed September 27, 2012

First night booked was a Standard room .Second night was a Deluxe room. We could not see much difference between the 2. No complementry anything ..

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds
1  Thank wendy m
Justin_Higgins, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. The difference between our Standard room and our Deluxe room is that the Deluxe rooms are situated on a higher level with better views. You will be pleased to note that we are undertaking a refurbishment of our guest rooms to bring them back to the level in line with a 5 star experience and works commenced three weeks ago. I trust that we may look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Stamford Plaza Adelaide in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

We stay at this hotel often. The rooms are extremely nice and the breakfast is first class. The service is always brilliant. Alex Rowe is an absolute star and Eddie on reception is first rate, so friendly and so helpful. The location on North Terrace just near Rundle Mall is superb. I have never been disappointed by any of our stays here and always look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank lesley p
Justin_Higgins, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am delighted to learn that your stay with us was pleasant and you found the location ideal. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service so I was pleased to read that you were satisfied with the service provided and that your expectations were met. We are always happy to hear that our staff are upholding our service standards. Thank you for the compliment on our breakfast, it is appreciated. I trust that we may look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Stamford Plaza Adelaide in the future.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed at this hotel about 2 years ago in a room that was very hot, the air conditioning couldn't bring the temperature down resulting in a terrible nights sleep. I swore I would never stay here again.
I recently spent three nights here for a conference at the hotel, the accommodation had been arranged by the organisers and I felt sure the same thing couldn't happen again.
I booked in and went up to my room and couldn't believe it when I found this room(not the same one as last time) very hot. I turned the air con right down, went out for awhile and on return found the temperature had not changed. I was absolutely amazed this could happen twice. I was not prepared to endure another bad nights sleep, so this time rang the desk and had two different people inspect and adjust the air con all to no affect, so another room was arranged.
The new room was comfortable, quiet, the staff were helpful, the food was good and the air con worked. So after a bad start it turned out to be an enjoyable stay.
Lesson learnt - don't wait to see if the air con will sort things out. Complain early.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank notafussytraveller

Dear Guest,
I am delighted to learn that your experience was enjoyable after the room move. For your information, we are undertaking a refurbishment of our guest rooms, which includes the air conditioning, to bring them back to the level in line with a 5 star experience and works commenced a few weeks ago. I trust that we may look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Stamford Plaza Adelaide in the future.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The Stamford Adelaide is one of those hotels where the professionalism of the staff is sadly not matched by the character of the hotel. For travelers who are used to any degree of modernity, the Stamford will likely disappoint as a walk down any of the corridors will attest. Seemingly right out of an 80's travel magazine, the hotel is very tired and badly in need of renovation. The poorly lit lounge area is more 'dingy' than 'jazz club'. OK for a single night business stay, but unlikely to be a highlight for a holiday traveller.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TenRingShanghai

Dear Guest
We are very thankful for your positive feedback on the professionalism of our staff. I appreciate your comments regarding the need for refurbishment of the hotel and you will be pleased to note that we are undertaking a refurbishment of our Hotel to the level in line with a 5 star experience and work commenced two weeks ago. I trust that we may look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Stamford Plaza Adelaide in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Adelaide Central
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Bed comfortable. Shower the best I have ever had great views over Adelaide Quiet Caring and kind staff.
limited TV channels and few radio stations
good tourist information in room and in foyer.
We would stay here again if visiting Adelaide

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am delighted to learn that your stay with us was pleasant and you enjoyed the views over Adelaide. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service so I was pleased to read that you were satisfied with the service provided and that your expectations were met. We are always happy to hear that our staff are upholding our service standards. I trust that we may look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Stamford Plaza Adelaide in the future.