Peppers Waymouth Hotel
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$117
$113
$100
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$59
$57
Hotels.com
Hilton Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$105
$102
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$128
Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$101
$76
  • Room Service
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$100
$83
Agoda.com
3,971 results
All reviewsrendezvous hotelgreat locationwaymouth streetvalet parkingroom servicecoffee machinebuffet breakfastexcellent hotellarge bathroombusiness tripdeluxe roompillow menugreat roomrundle mallcentral marketwould stay againacross the road
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I really like this place for something a bit different from the bigger hotel chains in busier areas if the CBD. Our stay was great, nice clean & modern room with everything we needed for a nights stay. Indoor pool was good & spa could have been a bit hotter but no big deal. Love this spot for a nice & quiet weekend away.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Aussie-Traveller598
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I took advantage of what I thought was a great deal and have never been so disappointed with accommodation, especially a 5 star hotel. As soon as we walked into our room, I had a sense that it was not clean. On closer inspection, I wanted to get out. Dusty and grotty. Carpets not cleaned properly, old drip marks down table legs, grotty bathroom... I didn't want to touch anything. I called the concierge desk and after a second call, a staff member arrived to show me another room. We were upgraded to another room which appeared cleaner but in our opinion still wasn't up to scratch. We reluctantly accepted that we were getting what we paid for and didn't complain further. We stayed for 2 nights and during the second night I was awoken by constant door slamming. I discovered that we had been put on a midwife floor and the midwife (that I approached about slamming the doors in the early hours of the morning) told me it was "their" floor and I would need to speak to the hotel. I complained about the noise and the slamming was reduced. When we checked out later that morning, I mentioned my disappointment and was told that they were sorry but we should never have been put on that floor! I was also offered to call the hotel manager in the future if we decide to stay again and they would look after us. TOO LATE. I will say that the staff were a delight but they are wasted talent. Such a shame.

Room Tip: Don't bother
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MR_and_MRS_SLT
Reviewed August 26, 2013

OK I need to explain, this is one of the most bizarre experiences I have ever had.
My wife and I stayed in an upgraded suite this week, and I cant complain about any aspect of the room or the service we received, albeit we didn't eat here.
The mattress on the king bed however (and it was one mattress not 2 x king singles pushed together) had the most massive depression in one side. How anyone had not complained about it or how the room service missed it whilst changing the sheets would be akin to missing the ocean whilst standing on Bondi beach. It was like sleeping in a wheelbarrow, or a canoe, or maybe a bathtub...you get the picture!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stumpy308
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I are staying at The Rendezvous as I write this review. The staff could do with some training in customer service and friendliness, especially the concierge. We've walked past them 3 times so far in 24 hrs without even a smile and hello. There is definietely no 'personal touch'. Room is clean, a bit dated, I would be extra annoyed if we'd paid full price. Room service is good, but menu limited as is the mini bar. The rooms are not sound proof and you can hear noise from the street, local night clubs and from neighbouring rooms. It is only our first night of 3, so hopefully it improves.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ShaunandYvette
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Excellent service in all areas of the business and my room was just beautiful. The breakfast buffet is standard but good, however the room service meals are extremely good. While I didn't eat in the restaurant for dinner, my friend did and he said it was very good.

I had no issues myself, though a travelling companion said that they didn't have hot water.

I would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: get the business deal - you can pay $30 for breakfast or you can pay $27 under their business deal which includes wifi, breakfast, complimentary drink or laundry.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business