We stayed here on a deal which included undercover secure parking which was perfect for our hire car. We stayed for a week in a standard 1 bedroom apartment . The apartment was very spacious and was furnished comfortably for the two of us. The bathroom and kitchenette were dated but functional and everything was clean. The only down side we found was the noise from Pultney Street as this is a main bus route through the city and there were a few yahoos around on the weekend. However we would definitely go back again and request a room at the back of the building. The location is fabulous and is within easy walking distance of the university, art gallery, museum, botanical gardens and shopping. Good value for your dollar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mansions on Pulteney provides 3.5 star serviced apartments in the heart of Adelaide city. Located at 21 Pulteney Street between Rundle Mall & North Terrace..Perfectly located in the heart of Adelaide’s; shopping; restaurant; cultural; and university, precincts. MP provides the best possible access to these venues for any visitor to Adelaide. Other attractions within easy walking distance include; the River Torrens; the Adelaide Zoo; the Royal Botanic Gardens; the Festival Theatre; the Convention Centre; and of course the famous Adelaide Oval. The ideal location for your stay in Adelaide – whether you are from overseas; interstate; or just ‘out-of-town’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mansions on Pulteney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Mansions Apartments Adelaide
- Quest Mansions Apartments Hotel Adelaide