The size of my studio apartment was amazing - I have lived in much smaller places. The location was very central, especially to the University of Adelaide. My room was at the back so was quiet, although it had a strange little balcony that was enclosed in the roof over the food court downstairs. Dim lighting, outdated bathroom, bad internet connection (that you had to pay for). The kitchen was large and fairly well-equipped so you could cook if you wanted to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mansions on Pulteney provides 3.5 star serviced apartments in the heart of Adelaide city. Located at 21 Pulteney Street between Rundle Mall & North Terrace..Perfectly located in the heart of Adelaide’s; shopping; restaurant; cultural; and university, precincts. MP provides the best possible access to these venues for any visitor to Adelaide. Other attractions within easy walking distance include; the River Torrens; the Adelaide Zoo; the Royal Botanic Gardens; the Festival Theatre; the Convention Centre; and of course the famous Adelaide Oval. The ideal location for your stay in Adelaide – whether you are from overseas; interstate; or just ‘out-of-town’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mansions on Pulteney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Mansions Apartments Adelaide
- Quest Mansions Apartments Hotel Adelaide