InterContinental Adelaide
Hilton
$126
$103
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$58
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$83
$76
  • Restaurant
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$82
$77
  • Fitness center
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Room Service
Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$148
  • Restaurant
Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$111
$95
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$100
$86
Priceline
2,076 results
All reviewsthe club loungeriverside restaurantriver viewmarble bathroomcricket groundtrain stationvalet parkingfestival theatreconvention centerbuffet breakfastattending a conferencean upgradenorth terracebit datedking bedpillow menubusiness trip
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Fresh fruit plate and chocolates in room on arrival!
Great river view from 21st floor.
Bed comfort - heavenly!
Room temp - perfect (thanks to independent air con in every room)
Complimentary slippers .. yay!
RIVERSIDE RESTAURANT exceptional. (We ate there both evenings and breakfasts.)
Hotel staff extremely courteous and helpful.

A big tick all round!

• Stayed: May 2013
ICAManagement, General Manager at InterContinental Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear deidre88

Thank you very much for your time in sharing your comments from your recent stay at the hotel and for the 'big tick' of approval.

Delighted to read your stay was very enjoyable and in particular our hotel team extended their warm hospitality to you.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I am the marketing and special events Director for Office Power Australia, I organised the group's 15th birthday celebrations in Adelaide. This is one the the best functions that we have had. The hotel, the staff and the food was fantastic. We had no problems. The staff on the Saturday was the best we have ever had. The menu that we selected was prepared and served on time. It was the best food that we have had. I congratulate the chefs as everything they cooked was perfect.
The staff did everything for you, they were also fantastic. I would like to congratulate the hotel for a perfect dinner and a perfect weekend. Many thanks to the Intercontinental hotel and all the wonderful staff that looked after Office Power Australia.

Room Tip: All the rooms at the hotel are very good rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank cyrus22
ICAManagement, General Manager at InterContinental Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Cyrus22

On behalf of my colleagues, thank you for choosing InterContinental Adelaide as the venue to hold Office Power Australia's recent 15th Birthday celebrations.

I was delighted to learn that your function exceeded your expectations in terms of the accommodation, service and cuisine you experienced and thank you for conveying this invaluable feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stayed at the Intercontinental for three nights while attending a conference at the Adelaide Convention Centre. The proximity of the hotel to the Convention Centre makes the Intercontinental a perfect choice. Having said that, there were other hotels close by on North Terrace, but the views, service and room amenities at the Intercontinental would be hard to beat.

I am not a club member, so can't comment on the Club floor rooms. I was given a room on the 18th floor beside the lifts. I was prepared for it to be noisy. Quite the opposite. I did not hear a sound from the lifts the entire time. My room overlooked the river to the right, the Convention below and North Terrace to the left. I was impressed by the size and facilities in the room. An enormous bedroom and lounge/work area and an equally enormous marble bathroom.

The little differences I think set this hotel apart from other five star properties for me were: a really lovely selection of Koko Black chocolates, local gourmet biscuits and nuts instead of the standard kit Kat in the minibar selection. And not exorbitantly priced. A very nice selection of Ronnefeldt teas: not your average tea bags. A huge wardrobe with plenty of room for two people's clothes and a generous quota of hangers. Nice bathroom products, plenty of fluffy, soft bath sheets and a fluffy robe. Extremely comfortable king sized bed with reading lamps and views over the city and river. A desk with four power outlets on the desktop: perfect for plugging in lap top, phone, iPad without having to crawl under the desk to find the power outlets. My only "gripe" about my room was that the TV would turn itself off every 30 minutes or so. Somewhat annoying in the middle of a show. But it was the biggest TV I've had in a hotel room to date and plenty of Foxtel channels to choose from.

The staff were all very friendly and accommodating from the front desk, concierge, housekeeping and room service attendants. I didn't use the WiFi: refuse to pay those ridiculous fees for the convenience. Also thought $35 for a buffet breakfast was a bit steep, although I was given a voucher for $10 off breakfast and vouchers for the bar and restaurant on my arrival. Room service dinner prices were cheaper than the buffet breakfast for many menu items.

All in all, I was impressed by the Intercontinental and would stay there again.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Roseatthebeach

Thank you for taking the time to convey your valuable and detailed feedback from your recent stay with us.

It was a pleasure to learn that your three night stay was to your liking and, in particular, that your guestroom was comfortable and spacious.

I also appreciate you mentioning the television turning itself off intermittedly, which has been referred to our maintenance team for addressing.

Again, thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope that you will consider us on your next travel opportunity.

Kind regards

Reviewed April 25, 2013

LOCATION: A taxi from the airport takes 10 minutes and costs AUD 23. A short walk to the main streets.

HOTEL: Since we were returning costumers, the check-in took less than 2 minutes. Very friendly front desk staff.

Dated, clean, bright, functional room. Good beds and pillows. Good air-conditioner. Very good shower. Cupboard doors old and often jammed.

Breakfast on the club floor was bland, but the service was very good.

Free WIFI in the club room. Limited WIFI access in the lobby.

CONCLUSION: Dated room, but it is still a very good hotel.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank HKasyouare
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This business hotel is very well located in the middle of everything in gorgeous Adelaide. Riverbank, shops, main streets. The property is about to be very good unless being quite old. We have a package with breakfast at this time, which was 4 of 5. If you don't eat meat, there is a limited choice. The room is okay, typical IC. TH AC works very dry air.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple