InterContinental Adelaide
Hilton
$126
$103
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$58
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$83
$76
  • Restaurant
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$82
  • Room Service
Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$148
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$107
$102
  • Restaurant
Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$111
$95
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$100
$86
Priceline
2,076 results
All reviewsthe club loungeriverside restaurantriver viewmarble bathroomcricket groundtrain stationvalet parkingfestival theatreconvention centerbuffet breakfastattending a conferencean upgradenorth terracebit datedking bedpillow menubusiness trip
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed here recently to celebrate our anniversary. We had a room on the 20th floor with a nice view of the westend of the city towards to coast. The room was nice and bathroom very large. The thing that really impressed us however was the staff. Every one of them was only too happy to help and answer questions or offer help to us. During the stay, we had breakfast that was great, a nice selection of hot food, cereals, fruits and various pastries. Being our anniversary I had arranged for the concierge to have some red roses for my wife in the room as a surprise, again this was done with no fuss, and the flowers were great which she loved. The hotel also made the effort of sending to our room some nice fresh fruit soon after check in as well as another gift of flowers to wish us a happy anniversary.
I can’t recommend this hotel enough, it was fantastic.

1  Thank Adam_adelaide_23
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Another great stay at this wonderful Hotel! To all overseas traveller's and interstate people this is the place to stay. I cannot say enough about this Hotel, merely my frequency of stay is a true reflection.
Thank you to the Intercontinental Adelaide- we had a Fantastic stay and Room service was Super after a late night out :)
Nothing is ever to hard for this Hotel ....See you soon- MY Home Away From Home!!

Room Tip: All great rooms but I do favour the high level's with Club access
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank australian1grl
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights, had a great time, I love using the spa, very private and a good size.
I also enjoyed the dinner at Riverside, although the service was a bit slow.
Check in and check out went smoothly.
All the staff were attentive and efficient most of the time.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank FoodieDeb1
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stayed here for a week that included New Years Eve. We had a club room on the 21st floor that overlooked the city and the hills which we thought was a very nice view. The room was spacious, clean and the mattress was comfortable. The bathroom was large and well appointed with a bath, shower and large vanity. All in all a very nice room but we find we don't spend much time in the room anyway as we are usually out!

As I said it was a club room which entitled us, everyday starting at 5:30, to drinks and a good selection of nibbles (which could almost suffice as dinner). The girls who work there are friendly, helpful and do a good job at keeping the room clean - better than most business class lounges that we've been to!

The breakfast that was included with the room was equally nice as were the servers. I found myself looking forward to it each day as there was an excellent choice of dishes; in fact most days the breakfast carried us through to dinner. The quality and quantity of the food was first rate; they also make egg dishes to your liking, mine was a salmon benedict which was delicious!

I must say, however, that for my wife and I the standout of this hotel was the Chef Concierge (and yes that's not a typo, the correct title is Chef...) Siddhartha Kaul. His friendly manner, helpfulness, knowledge and efficiency were top notch. He helped us book tours, restaurants and had a lot of ideas as to what one can do in Adelaide, not to mention a good level of patience in dealing with us and others that I saw him helping. He is an asset to this hotel and he should be commended for his efforts. In my mind a Concierge can make or break a hotel; Siddhartha helps make this place special.

I give it 4 out of 5 due to the age of the building and some of the finishes, especially when compared to some of the hotels in Asia and other places. However, the staff more than make up for this shortfall and we would not hesitate to stay at this property again.

Room Tip: Get a club room.
4  Thank JohnandJodieBrown
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Stayed over NYE. Noise wasn't too bad, but the view of the fireworks was pretty spectacular!!
Food was passable, but not top quality.
Ambience was quite pleasant.
Room was spacious, and a huge bathroom.
Close to zoo, botanic gardens, and Rundle Mall,
Casino next door, as well as rail station.
Tram stop right out front.
Nice walks along the river.

Room Tip: Always as for rooms away from the lift, the lifts are quiet, but the users are not.
2  Thank ScottMH