InterContinental Adelaide
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$82
  • Fitness center
$130
$104
  • Restaurant
Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$112
$101
$76
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$128
$123
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$77
$68
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$59
$57
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
$100
$83
Agoda.com
2,070 results
All reviewsthe club loungeriverside restaurantriver viewmarble bathroomcricket groundtrain stationvalet parkingfestival theatreconvention centerbuffet breakfastattending a conferencean upgradenorth terracebit datedking bedpillow menubusiness trip
Reviewed June 26, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel for business and pleasure and have found it to be comfortable and well located. In room dining is excellent and the general level of service is high.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Accommodation very clean and spacious. Comfortable bed. The bath is amazing.
Desk available for business use.
Great view.
Great location - went to the pub across the road for dinner with other collegues (very down to earth).
Would stay here again.
Check out was lengthy - ended up leaving card on the counter and walked out as I didn't have any other expences to pay.

Room Tip: Ask for room with a bath if you want to relax
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2011

My trip to Adelaide and this hotel is located near everything! Style, Class and Service is what I experienced and the staff we always more than happy to assist. The InterContinental Adelaide is by far one of the best hotels I have stayed at in a long time, and yes I have stayed at many! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to actually wants to feel welcome!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank T0uristAustralia
Reviewed June 26, 2011

During our stay there, we accidentally left our bag in a cab. The front staffs including the security and the bell boy assisted us tracking down the cab left with our bag.

The receptionist particularly was very much helpful by making numerous phone calls to the cab company which eventually enabled us to retrieve the bag within the same evening.

Should we ever have another opportunity to visit Adelaide, we will definatelly return to use the hotel again. Also, we will be more than happy to tell everyone about the great assistance that were given to us.

Room Tip: View, foor hight, quiet side of the building etc.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I attended a work conference at the hotel recently, we stayed the night as well as had our conference in the facilities downstairs.
On first impressions the hotel is lovely, decadent even, but on closer inspection it is dated and the rooms particularly are in need of renovation.
I requested a quiet room which I definitely got, however the tiles in the bathroom were not lacquered sufficiently so water had gotten into all the cracks and the tiles were severely damaged and/or mouldy. The shower was disabled friendly yet the door to the bathroom was the narrowest I have ever seen. The toilet paper was not quality and there were about 3 tissues in the tissue box.
The bed was as hard as a rock, not comfortable at all.
The air conditioning and heating were very responsive.
The internet said it would be charged at 55c a minute up to a maximum of $29 per day, I used about 10 minutes worth and was still charged the $29.
The room had a sign about trying to help the environment yet the lights were not energy saver lights and there was not the control at the door which you put your room key in to make the lights/TV etc work, so it was a very token environmentally friendly effort.
The food was very good according to all my colleagues. I have Coeliac disease and found that the chefs had no idea what gluten free really means. Lunches were very disappointing for me.
The conference facilities weren't bad however the Wireless Internet service we were supplied with was difficult to use (and we work in the IT industry).
On the upside the location of the hotel is quite good with the Casino right next door and the lovely restaurant at the Strathmore hotel right across the road. That being said nothing in Adelaide is "far".
Finally it should be noted that Customer Service leaves a lot to be desired at this hotel, the reception staff told some of my colleagues that there were no rooms available even though we had booked ahead of time. After 15 minutes of arguing and my colleagues pointing out that we were spending more than $10,000 to have a conference at the hotel they finally found roms for everyone. These people have clearly never heard that the customer is always right!
I am used to staying in 3 star hotels and this hotel clearly pegged itself as something more than that, in my experience you will be disappointed if you are after anything more than 3 stars, and be prepared to pay exorbitant rates.

Room Tip: Ask nicely and perhaps you will receive
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business