We stayed on New Year's Day having arrived on the Indian Pacific. The hotel room was enormous with a large bedroom, a large kitchen/dining area and a large sitting area. The bathroom was large with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The apartment was well located, and had a good selection of takeaway menus.
Great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Franklin Central Apartments offer a range of refurbished, modern self-contained, serviced apartments with many hotel style services, making them ideal for any length of stay.Franklin Central Apartments are superbly located in the heart of Adelaide's central business district, within easy walking distance of many Adelaide highlights including the Adelaide Convention Centre, casino, arts precinct, Rundle Mall shopping, Central Market and Gouger Street cafes. We are also located only a 3 minute walk from the Seven day Coles Supermarket, great for buying and preparing what you want when you want.We cater for the Corporate Traveller, providing High speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless Internet in our Cafe and Conference room, even if only for one night Apartment accommodation is the most comfortable and cost effective solution.Also for the corporate traveller, we are walking distance to Adelaide Convention Centre, Waymouth Street, Grenfell Street, Currie Street, King William Street and Pirie Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Franklin Central Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklin Central Apartments Adelaide
- Franklin Central Apartments Hotel Adelaide