“A night to remember”
Review of Hilton Adelaide

Ranked #18 of 55 Hotels in Adelaide
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Caught a deal on lastminute for my Wife's birthday ...... WOW ,,, Room 308 .. the room that lets you be an adult again ... it has an ashtray, say no more ... 1pm checkout and the best breakfast a hotel could ever offer ,,,,, and a sensational bed,,,... WE WILL BE BACK 10/10

Room Tip: Room 308 ,,, rock and roll ...
2  Thank funkeldink
NicollaGregory, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear funkeldink,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent visit.

I was pleased that you were able to obtain a last minute package and celebrate your wife’s birthday at Hilton Adelaide.

Our buffet breakfast is an assortment of fresh local produce and I am pleased this was to your liking.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Adelaide for future special occasions.

Hilton Adelaide

Write a ReviewReviews (2,467)

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton recently for business...and was pleasantly surprised from my last visit. The refurb has been done really well and makes such a difference for the layout of the rooms.

Used the conferencing facilites as last time and the service was impeccable.

I only have one TINY gripe, and that there was no complimentary water in the room. But that's only because I travel so regularly and begrudge paying $5 for a bottle of water in the morning :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear keepahgurl,

Thank you for taking the time to forward your comments in regards to your recent stay with us.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay and you were pleased with the conference facilities and service received. I did note your comments in regards to complimentary water. We do provide water to our Executive Floor guests and our Silver, Gold and Diamond Hilton Honors members.

I appreciate your positive feedback in regards to our refurbishment. It is pleasing to know that it has made a difference to improve the experience for our valued guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Adelaide.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

While I was doing a project in Sydney, I decided to go to the Barossa Valley for wine tasting, so I flew from Sydney to Adelaide during the weekend. Chose to stay at the Hilton because the location is really good. It's right on Victoria Square, next to the famous Central Market and China Town, 10 minutes walk to Rundle Mall and the Rundle Street, whether it's for shopping, entertainment, or restaurants, it's all very convenient. If you don't want to walk, and there is the tram station next to the hotel, which is great to explore the city.

Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Because I am HHonor VIP Member, they sent me a bottle of Peter Lehmann Shiraz, quite nice of them.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank AlanTam25
NicollaGregory, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear AlanTam25,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us and thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton.

I was pleased that you enjoyed your stay and you found the location convenient in the hub of Victoria Square and close to all the popular areas in the city. We are very fortunate to be in a very central location with the tram stop just outside the hotel and in walking distance to the shopping areas and business district.

I also appreciate your positive feedback in regards to the room that you were allocated and I am pleased that you found it comfortable.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Very comfortable and clean rooms. Great service with friendly staff. Awesome breakfast. Business centre provided great facilities and good environment to relax and review days affairs. Will continue to use the Hilton chain for all future business travel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Henry S,

Thank you for your positive comments in regards to your stay at Hilton Adelaide.

I am pleased that you found the rooms comfortable and clean and you were happy with the service you received from the team.

We are fortunate to have some very talented Chefs who take pride in creating an impressive breakfast experience and I was pleased that you were able to experience this.

I appreciate your feedback in regards to the service you received from our Business Centre. This service is provided by our dedicated team who are there to assist with any administration needs.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Lovely hotel, bed was king size and comfortable. Lousy TV reception. they said they were changing TV's but couldn't understand why they still had bad reception for a 5 star hotel. also only about 7 channels. No free Wifi. Would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Maria H,

Thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay at Hilton Adelaide.

I was pleased that you enjoyed your stay and you were happy with the comfort of your bed.

I did note your comments in regards to the Television in your room. We are in the process of updating the Televisions in the guest rooms however as you can imagine this is a large project that takes time. We have also just changed our internet provider and installed a connectivity station in the Lobby to enable us to get a more reliable service. I apologise for the inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We stayed in a suite and it was a great design with office space, king size bed, lounge area, walk in robe and spacious functional bathroom. Valet parking was excellent - car was waiting out the front at the designated time.Only thing we didn't like was the Brasserie style restaurant off the lobby - too noisy and little ambience.

Hotel is in a great location with a hundred restaurants just around the corner near china town. Very easy to find when driving from the airport and also easy to navigate out of town.

1  Thank 914Swanny914
NicollaGregory, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear 914Swanny914,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and you were happy with your room and facilities. Valet parking is a popular service offered to our guests due to convenience and I am glad you were able to make use of this.

It was disappointing that you found the Brasserie restaurant not to your liking however we are fortunate to be located in the hub of Victoria Square close to many other restaurant choices and in walking distance to the popular shopping areas.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We spent two nights being cared for at the Hilton in Adelaide and were sad to leave. It is an excellent base from which to explore the city and our American friend rated his martini as "the best ever" and that is rare praise indeed - he is 90!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
NicollaGregory, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Peter D,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and you were happy with the service you received from the team.

We are in a convenient location and perfect for sightseeing around our beautiful city and I am pleased that you chose Hilton Adelaide as your base.

I appreciate your comments in regards to “the best ever martini”. We have some very experienced and passionate bar tenders who take pride in ensuring their product is unique and top class for our guests.

Your sincerely,