Desk staff were outstanding. Busy time with cricket, cycling and fireworks on. Room was comfortably refurbished - good job. Rooftop pool was nice, but could do with refurbishment. Parking Limited/ book early at busy times.
- Free Wifi
Hotel was recommended by someone I knew when we were looking to travel to Adelaide to support our football team. A few observations:
- Good location, close proximity to city without being right in it. Hindley St location did not bother me. Was also a ~3-4km walk to Hindmarsh Stadium where we needed to go so worked out perfectly.
- King room we paid for included breakfast. Room was clean and spacious on 1st floor.
- Food: breakfast was standard Aussie brekky fare, I thought it was great that the included breakfast had hot food at no extra cost. Ordered dinner room service twice as my husband got sick and we couldn't go out to restaurants to eat. Decent food, abit pricey for what you get though.
- Rooftop pool: brilliant! We arrived on the day Adelaide was declared the hottest city in the world. The pool was a godsend! It was clean, good view of the city and had deck chairs to laze on. Only gripe here was that there was meant to be pool towels provided so we didn't bring our own, but the towels had all been used up and nobody came to top up that supply.
- Service: Room service was delivered on time, and delivery staff friendly. Receptionists didn't leave much of an impression on check-in/out.
Overall, for the price we paid I thought this was fantastic. Will be staying again next time we are in Adelaide
This hotel has been renovated very nicely. My king room was spacious and everything worked. Staff were pleasant and the breakfast was OK.
Gripes were: Parking in some spaces was difficult and the low tables in the bar were a poor design that did not allow any space for legs/feet. The sliding balcony door did not open.