“Any place that serves breakfast till 3pm is good by me!”

Cucina North Adelaide
Ranked #83 of 1,635 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Breakfast till 4 pm, lunch and dinner. Italian cuisine
Adelaide
“Any place that serves breakfast till 3pm is good by me!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Am a regular here, love the freshly squeezed juices. Good quality food and service. Really friendly staff. Good place for big groups of people.

• Visited July 2014

Adelaide, Australia
“Fantastic and friendly!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Visited Cucina for dinner the other night, the service was fantastic and food came out quickly! They have a nice variety of meals and since I'm a vegetarian Peter helped me make changes to the dishes to accommodate my taste (Thank you Peter!). Their attention to detail and customer service shows. My pasta dish was authentic and delicious!

Visited July 2014
Adelaide
“Delicious food and great hospitality!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I recently took my girlfriend out for dinner here and couldn't believe how good the food was! The hospitality that Peter (the owner) shows his customers is outstanding and the restaurant has an incredibly friendly and relaxed atmosphere. It was a little busy when we were there, however the food was still served promptly and I basically licked my plate at the end of the meal! Will definitely be eating here more often! 10/10!!!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank c_rich_2142
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Great Italian meals with speedy service and fantastic hospitality”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Nothing to dislike! I was sceptical to eat here as there was a private function for over 40 people on at the same time and I was worried the food would take forever to come out. I need not worry. A great choice of wines and not overpriced. The servers were incredibly fast and knowledgeable of the menu and very friendly. We had the calamari and Lamb shanks and all the dishes we saw come out were very generous in portion size. Good value for money too. I can see why this restaurant has won awards

Visited June 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Nice Place, Average Food, Pricey”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The service was OK. Pizza was average with nice crust overloaded with toppings and a bit wet. Parmi had loads of napoli on but lacked flavour, maybe salt or could be just my opinion. Nice place n lotsa room to improve.

• Visited April 2014