“Fantastic 172 Archer Street”

Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I stayed at 172 Archer street one bedroom during my recent trip to Adelaide. Close and walking distance to everything in North Adelaide - clean, modern well appointed apartment. My family from Adelaide was so impressed they asked for the details from me to recommend the place to other people. The staff were fantastic and could not do enough to help with the booking and my room enquiries, including organising an extra bed for an impromptu guest. I would DEFINITELY stay at a Dress Circle Property again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
74Melb, Owner at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Hello JasmineTai,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of the Archer St apartment. We are very pleased to hear that you found the apartment comfortable and the staff helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you visit Adelaide again.

Best wishes

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We recently stayed in a one bedroom apartment and although small, it was perfect for us. We were on leave and found the area quiet, with parking on site, which was free.
The apartment was clean and well presented with modern furnishings and fittings. Well stocked as far as pots, cutlery and crockery are concerned.
Staff helpful, firiendly and accommodating.

I also booked a single room apartment for our son and his wife. It also was very nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Hello Gladys a,

Thank you for your lovely review we are so pleased you enjoyed the accommodation and found everything that you needed was provided within the apartment.

We look forward to welcoming you back if you return to Adelaide again.

Best wishes.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed there a couple of times and the apartments are well kept. Staffs are very helpful and friendly, and their response to my requests are always prompt and effective.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Hello Jean M, thank you for your lovely review it is nice to hear that you have stayed with us a few times and have found the staff and service to be great.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Adelaide.

All the very best.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Adelaide. I stayed at the tynte 2 apt on 48 tynte street, lovely!!

• Stayed: July 2012
74Melb, Owner at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you very much for your great review. Always lovely to hear!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We spent 7 nights in Sussex St North Adelaide and enjoyed the ambiance of the area - a quiet street with historic cottages - and a very short walk to the cafes and bars on Melbourne St. We also appreciated the close proximity to the city and the ring road for trips beyond the city. The facilities in the apartment were great for a couple - cosy and warm and well laid out. A slight issue with the moving bed but I'm sure Chris has that sorted by now.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
74Melb, Front Office Manager at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at our Sussex Street apartments. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the location and the beautiful surroundings of North Adelaide as well as the close proximity to the city. I am pleased that you found the apartment cosy and warm. Thank you for letting us know about the issue you had with the bed. As a result of your feedback we have changed the feet of the bed. We appreciate your comments as your feedback helps us to continue to deliver high standards.
We look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Adelaide.
Best wishes

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The accommodation at 144 Ward Street North Adelaide is close to the city and we enjoyed the walks to the city.
The accommodation is great and we thank you for the hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

I appreciate your feedback about your stay with us at 144 Ward Street. I am so glad you enjoyed the walks to the city and that you were impressed with the accommodation and our hospitality. Thank you for your kind words.
Warm regards

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I always try to stay in apartments when I am in a city as it keeps your options open in terms of cooking, it also lets you get access to washing machines and dryers if you need them. Located in North Adelaide about 2.5 kilometres out of the city. There are plenty of bars and restaurants on nearby Melbourne Street. The staff are well organised and did everything they promised. The apartment itself was a little small but that would be my only criticism. In terms of facilities it was fabulous. The kitchen had everything I needed to prepare a meal (except scissors), there was a separate washing machine and dryer and the bathroom had a decent shower in it.. The place was recently refurbished, quiet, clean and very well appointed with an excellent internet connection included. I would not hesitate to stay there again, and would happily recommend it to anyone looking for a good value place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Scott B
74Melb, Front Office Manager at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

I would like to thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments. I was sorry to read that you found your room to be a little small but am so happy that you had all the facilities you required in the kitchen and bathroom. For future stays if there is anything that you require such as scissors, please call me and I will organise for them to be delivered to your apartment. Thank you for mentioning that our staff were well organised.
I am so glad that you found the apartment well appointed and that you utilised the great internet connection. It was great to read that you would happily recommend Adelaide DressCircle apartments and that you would not hesitate to stay with us again. Thank you again for taking the time to provide this feedback.
Warm regards