“Great place and friendly owners!!”

Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Adelaide. I stayed at the tynte 2 apt on 48 tynte street, lovely!!

• Stayed: July 2012
74Melb, Owner at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you very much for your great review. Always lovely to hear!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We spent 7 nights in Sussex St North Adelaide and enjoyed the ambiance of the area - a quiet street with historic cottages - and a very short walk to the cafes and bars on Melbourne St. We also appreciated the close proximity to the city and the ring road for trips beyond the city. The facilities in the apartment were great for a couple - cosy and warm and well laid out. A slight issue with the moving bed but I'm sure Chris has that sorted by now.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
74Melb, Front Office Manager at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at our Sussex Street apartments. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the location and the beautiful surroundings of North Adelaide as well as the close proximity to the city. I am pleased that you found the apartment cosy and warm. Thank you for letting us know about the issue you had with the bed. As a result of your feedback we have changed the feet of the bed. We appreciate your comments as your feedback helps us to continue to deliver high standards.
We look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Adelaide.
Best wishes

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The accommodation at 144 Ward Street North Adelaide is close to the city and we enjoyed the walks to the city.
The accommodation is great and we thank you for the hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

I appreciate your feedback about your stay with us at 144 Ward Street. I am so glad you enjoyed the walks to the city and that you were impressed with the accommodation and our hospitality. Thank you for your kind words.
Warm regards

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I always try to stay in apartments when I am in a city as it keeps your options open in terms of cooking, it also lets you get access to washing machines and dryers if you need them. Located in North Adelaide about 2.5 kilometres out of the city. There are plenty of bars and restaurants on nearby Melbourne Street. The staff are well organised and did everything they promised. The apartment itself was a little small but that would be my only criticism. In terms of facilities it was fabulous. The kitchen had everything I needed to prepare a meal (except scissors), there was a separate washing machine and dryer and the bathroom had a decent shower in it.. The place was recently refurbished, quiet, clean and very well appointed with an excellent internet connection included. I would not hesitate to stay there again, and would happily recommend it to anyone looking for a good value place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Scott B
74Melb, Front Office Manager at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

I would like to thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments. I was sorry to read that you found your room to be a little small but am so happy that you had all the facilities you required in the kitchen and bathroom. For future stays if there is anything that you require such as scissors, please call me and I will organise for them to be delivered to your apartment. Thank you for mentioning that our staff were well organised.
I am so glad that you found the apartment well appointed and that you utilised the great internet connection. It was great to read that you would happily recommend Adelaide DressCircle apartments and that you would not hesitate to stay with us again. Thank you again for taking the time to provide this feedback.
Warm regards

Reviewed May 20, 2012

We spent 4 nights here and enjoyed every minute of it. The rooms are very clean and well presented. When arriving, we were greeted by a staff member who showed us where everything was situated. Plenty of food and drink spots right on the door step. We would recommend this apartment to all. See you next time, when in Adelaide.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

I truly appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with Adelaide DressCircle Apartments. It was great to read that you enjoyed your four night stay and that you are happy to recommend this apartment. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the many local cafes and restaurants. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Best wishes

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I was at 144 Ward street Dress Circle apts for 6 days the other week .The lady met me with the keys.It was very secure and yet easy to access .I loved the fact it was near the bus that went to the city also near great little restuarants.The aprtment was very nice the only thing missing was a full length mirror.The people from the office were lovely and easy to deal with .

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
74Melb, Front Office Manager at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to read that you found the apartment to be secure and easy to acccess. Thank you for mentioning the staff, whom you found to be lovely and easy to deal with. I will take great pleasure in sharing your compliments with our office staff. I am glad you enjoyed the local restaurants and the fact that the bus was close by.
Thank you for letting us know that the apartment required a full length mirror. Due to your feedback, we are in the process of installing full length mirrors in all of our Ward Street apartments. We take our guests feedback seriously as it is our greatest tool for improving our facilities and services.
Thank you again. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Kindest regards

Reviewed May 13, 2012

We had a 4 night stay here with our baby and besides some very minor issues couldn't fault it. It was well equipped and an excellent location in North Adelaide, right near the city.

It would have been nice to have a couple of extra tea towels and some laundry detergent, but other than that was really very comfortable.

We will definitely be staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments posted on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at 12 Ralston Street. I am very happy to read that you were pleased that the cottage was well equipped and comfortable and that you enjoyed the location in beautiful North Adelaide.
I am concerned that there was not laundry detergent left for you and I apologise for this oversight. I am glad to hear you will be coming back to stay with us in the future. If during your next stay you require extra tea towels please feel free to phone me as we will happily drop them in to you. Thanks again.
Kindest regards