Lavash Bakery Kabab Shop
Ranked #5 of 25 Bakeries in Adelaide
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I brought my fiancee here for the first time for lunch. She is not a particularly big eater but wolfed down a combo kabab, pausing only to wipe sauce from her lips. This was one of the quietist meals we've had together as I did similar. If you think doner kababs are good, these will blow you away.

1  Thank rabbit177

Reviewed December 13, 2011

I discovered this absolute gem while driving down Main South Road around lunch time. I walked in and loved the cafe ambience. The cooking is done over a charcoal burner with home made style breads.I didn't have time to eat in and took away a lamb kabab to eat at the office. As a boy I lived in Cyprus for a few years and have many memories of the wonderful kababs available from roadside vendors. We even have home movies of us all devouring these delicious treats. When I tucked into this kabab I was taken back to those marvellous times in Cyprus, it was absolutely delicious. As Molly would say, "Do yourself a favour!"

3  Thank rabbit177