“Reliable and consistent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I hadn't been to Scoozi in sometime, but returned recently with visitors from Melbourne.
Great location in the heart of Rundle Street. I t was a little quiet for a Thursday night, so we received excellent service and attention. The menu is pretty much standard Italian fare, but is well priced and most importantly, well cooked.
Several had standard pasta dishes, which were all large servings and well enjoyed. My husband and a friend had the scallopini which appeared to be a real hit. I chose the squid salad and a side of bruschetta. The squid was beautifully cooked, however, I think there could a have been a little more on the plate.

Several of us finished with dessert (a selection of cakes and tortes in the front ). All good. the machiatto was perfectly made.
A great place for a catch up in a relaxed atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Scoozi Cafe Bar

Reviewed May 27, 2013

At first glance, Scoozi looks like just another cafe on Adelaide's eatery-packed Rundle Street. But it does its job and it does it well. You can usually rely on Scoozi for a quick (but decent) meal or coffee. Sure, you need to line up at a counter to order but after that you can relax at your table as the staff provide great service. The food menu might not be the most extensive but there's definitely enough to choose from. The quality is good too (a special mention to the yummy wood oven pizzas). Overall, a dependable and unpretentious cafe which never disappoints.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Found this gem during a weekend away in Adelaide. Great food, location, friendly staff & atmosphere. I had the Penne Chicken Pasta with Bacon, Broccoli & sundried tomatoes - seriously the best Pasta dish I have ever had. Will definitely go back next time I visit! Highly recommended..

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We tried this restaurant upon arriving in Adelaide in the evening, and decided on Pizza. The service was prompt and prices were reasonable. Our pizza was quite good. We returned on another night, and as mentioned previously the menu is quite limited unless you specifically want pizza, risotto or pasta. The risotto was ok. Felt the t.v. screens are an uneccessary addition, the shows that were on were not really appropriate while trying to eat a meal. All in all a good value for money cafe/restaurant, but found others in the surrounding area better.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Ate here before a movie with a friend. If we had more time we would have left, before ordering, and tried elsewhere due to the limited choice on the menu. If you want pizza, pasta or risotto then this is the place for you. If not you are limited to 4 other choices on the menu. No specials on offer. Due to an allergy to onion this left me with the choice of steak, but it came with a salsa including onion. You would think they could remove the salsa and provide a few steam vegetables instead, but no. I would have to pay $12 for the vegetables. They were happy to provide a Greek salad? It was a cold night and I really didn't want salad. I pointed out they were steaming a bowl of vegetables for my friend, who was having them as her main and they could just put a few extra in at the same time, but no. This was not possible. I reluctantly agreed to the salad.Neither of us will be back.