“Average”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Adelaide, Australia
“Average”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Much like most of the cafes on Rundle street, you dont very good service.
the food is average and all they are interested in are getting people through as quickly as possible

Visited April 2012

Sydney, Australia
2,909 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,858 helpful votes
“Lots of food, good value”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We got off to a bad start when I rang and tried to make a booking and he gave the "no bookings" policy statement.
As I was only in Adelaide overnight, I didn't want to walk too far and find we couldn't get in but we tried it anyway.
You pick your food, go the counter and order and within minutes huge bowls of food turn up.
I ordered a small pasta and a veal scallopine, my friends ordered the anti-pasta and ravioli, each dish was twice the size of what we would normally eat.
Little focus on fine dining but if you are hungry this is the place to go.
Noisy fun atmosphere and the wines are incredibly good value - chose one of my old favourites, Leconfield Cabernet at half price I have seen in other restaurants.

• Visited September 2012
Adelaide, Australia
“Fantastic Cafe bar for any time of day”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Great place to visit on Rundle Street whether you just want a coffee or something more substantial.

I tried several dishes over a number of visits and was never disappointed. Pasta is great and comes in a large bowl and pizzas are equally as good.

My only negative is that the wine glasses are too small (not the amount of wine). They serve it in small glasses filled to the top however I would much prefer a large glass that is three quarters full - just my personal preference.

Overall though a great place & would definately go back.

Ottawa, Canada
“Delicious Pizza”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I've gone to Scoozi a couple of times. It's a good place with decent prices. You grab a table and look at the menu, then go up to order and pay at the cash. The severs will bring out your food to your table when it's ready. The food is made fairly fast. My absolute favourite is to get the Pumpkin Pizza and substitute feta cheese. Yummy! (Their hot chocolate is also pretty good!)

• Visited May 2012
Adelaide
“Was really great but dropped back a bit”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

12 months ago really great service, good food and relaxed atmosphere for a busy setting on a Friday evening. Went there this month and not overly happy with the service and the food was average and looked as though it was hurried up and not really apertising to look at. Still, I had a couple of red wines and settled back and enjoyed the ambience of people enjoying themselves talking, eating and imbibing. I'd like to think I will return some time soon and find the service improved and the food better presented. Still a good place to be.

• Visited June 2012