“Great day with Gary”

$58.57*
Adelaide City Highlights Including Mt Lofty and Hahndorf
Ranked #10 of 55 Food & Drink in Adelaide
More attraction details
Owner description: Putting Bums On Seats In Adelaide PAULis your tour guide to Adelaide South Australia ...With over 23 years experience in sightseeing | wine tours | & Personal Tours. Imagine a Wine Tour or a Sight Seeing Tour where you get to choose where you want to go & what you want to see? Not just the same old wineries & the same old lunch venue :) We also can copy any other Itinerary, In many cases you will find BUMS ON SEATS TOURS $20 - $40 cheaper for the same TOUR or BETTER. We can Mix and match your wines with the fantastic sights or our fantastic wine regions, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, McLaren Vale and even Adelaide Hills.Subject to prior bookings and winery codes we can go to any winery in any region :) Bums On Seats Tours are different every day, as directed by you OR Suggest By me? or after a short chat, we will put together a GREAT DAY for you and you new friends or person guests. BUMS ON SEATS TOURS prides themselves in putting together a great tour for your special day just one call to Paul can fix all your needs. PS Bums On Seats Won't get any brownie points for taking you to BAD Wineries & Sights why not try Us?
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were hoping for a tour that stopped at Maggie Beer's in the Barossa and also went round some wineries. We found it with Bums On Seats. We had a great day with Gary telling us all about the history of the area and visiting some lovely smaller wineries to taste gorgeous wine. Shopped up a storm at Maggie Beers & was allowed ample time to wander round. The highlight for us was Rusden Wines where Dennis opened especially for us. For friendly service & a great experience we recommend Gary, Paul & the team. Thanks guys!

Garry M, Manager at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

We did have a really good day and Rusden's always gets the thumbs up as they go above and beyond. So glad you enjoyed the day so much and for this great review. I do hope when you are next over from NZ that you will look us up and head out to some of the other beautiful attractions SA has to offer. I would be only too pleased to show you

Garry

There are newer reviews for Bums On Seats Day Tours

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Had an excellent tour to five of the Barossa Valley tasting rooms and our driver's name was Garry. He was excellent for taking us there and back. We had options on where we wanted to go and what we ate rather than being forced like some of the other tours do. If doing a Barossa valley tour (or any other) then go through these guys.

Garry M, Manager at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thanks Jason, really appreciate your acknowledgment of what I try to achieve on the day. I love tailoring the day to you as after all, it is your day and not ours. We can give you lots of ideas of where to go and what to do and where to eat but ultimately the decision is yours. So glad you enjoyed your day and so did I. Always a great day when I have friendly fun people on board with me. Please join me again one day for a tour to another of South Aussies beautiful regions on offer, would be great to see you again. Thanks Garry

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Bums on seats was a flexible, fun, relaxed day out! Paul provided fantastic commentary and jokes through out the day and was prepared to adjust the tour to suit everyone's needs. Plenty of time was allocated at each winery and the food at lunch was delicious! Paul provided excellent service with pick up's and drop offs and correspondence via email and telephone was terrific! By the end of the day we all felt like friends :) Would highly recommend Bums on Seats to those looking at sampling food and wine and wishing to see some of the Adelaide Hill & Barossa Valley scenery!
Thanks for an introduction to the amazing wines SA has to offer Paul and good luck with the rest of the touring coming into the busy season. Cheers Amy & Matt

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Our family had a great time on this tour today. There were 6 people on the tour - 4 from my family and another 2 other visitors (Hello to Jill and Maria) to Adelaide. What we liked about it was the flexibility of the tour - under the wonderful guidance of Garry - at the start of our journey up the Adelaide hills , we were able to stop for pictures after we spotted koalas on the trees. Garry was very knowledgeable with information of the areas we visited , delivered in a very humourous way. He is also very friendly and accomodating when we asked to visit those places which were not on the iternary (Beerenberg/Hardys). He goes the extra mile in many ways , even making a short detour to see kangaroos after my family said we hadn't spotted any on this holiday yet . I'd give this tour the two thumbs up - excellent value for money , tours delivered with a great personal touch.

1  Thank crazv0ice
Helen M, Manager at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thanks Daniel, Thanks for your very kind words and really glad you enjoyed the day and we managed to fit in the extra sights and attractions. You made it easy for me to show you around yesterday and it was a real pleasure to have you all aboard. Glad we got to see the kangaroos too. Wishing you a safe trip back home. Thanks again, Garry

Reviewed December 6, 2013

My pals & I were on a Hen weekend in Adelaide and headed to the Barossa with Paul He was fun, accommodating and made sure we had the best time. I would recommend Bums on Seats to anyone.. Thanks SO MUCH.. We all had a FAB day.. You'll have to bring the 4 legged co-pilot next time!!

1  Thank sin2me