“Wonderful wine tour”

Book In Advance
More Info
$68.58*
and up
Full-Day Hahndorf, Goolwa, Victor Harbor, and...
Ranked #14 of 57 Food & Drink in Adelaide
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Putting Bums On Seats In Adelaide PAULis your tour guide to Adelaide South Australia ...With over 23 years experience in sightseeing | wine tours | & Personal Tours. Imagine a Wine Tour or a Sight Seeing Tour where you get to choose where you want to go & what you want to see? Not just the same old wineries & the same old lunch venue :) We also can copy any other Itinerary, In many cases you will find BUMS ON SEATS TOURS $20 - $40 cheaper for the same TOUR or BETTER. We can Mix and match your wines with the fantastic sights or our fantastic wine regions, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, McLaren Vale and even Adelaide Hills.Subject to prior bookings and winery codes we can go to any winery in any region :) Bums On Seats Tours are different every day, as directed by you OR Suggest By me? or after a short chat, we will put together a GREAT DAY for you and you new friends or person guests. BUMS ON SEATS TOURS prides themselves in putting together a great tour for your special day just one call to Paul can fix all your needs. PS Bums On Seats Won't get any brownie points for taking you to BAD Wineries & Sights why not try Us?
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Gary picked us up in Adelaide's cbd and took us to 5 wineries. He organised the last winery off his own bat, which was a fantastic choice. His advice was fantastic as he had plenty if experience taking groups to wineries. He would give us a shout when we should get going to the next winery, but not intrude on our day at all. It was a fantastic day, I would highly recommend this to anyone

Helen M, Manager at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Hi Phil, thanks for the brilliant review I really appreciate it. It was a great day made even more fun by the fantastic group you had on your personal tour. I enjoyed the day too which is always a bonus and to know that you all did as well makes it even better. Thanks again, Garry

All reviews
"great tour"
in 29 reviews
"wine tour"
in 30 reviews
"maggie beer's farm shop"
"rocking horse"
"great wineries"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Wow !!

Great tour to the Barossa on day 1 and McLaren Vale the next. We visited Kies, Jacobs Creek, Villa Tinto with Maggie Beers for lunch, Chateau Dorrien and finished at Penfolds. Paul was our guide and he really knew his stuff. If there's a particular winery or other tourist hotspot you wish to visit just ask. He pretty much worked the day around everyone and that was great with no complaints from anyone. As for the wines I definitely preferred the whites on this tour but had a stand out port at Kies. McLaren Vale was an even better tour as the Winery's were so close together (not always a good idea when you have a bus full of the same people who'd enjoyed the wine the previous day A LOT OF WINE apologies for the loudness) This time we visited D'Arenburg, Rosemount Estate, Chapel Hill and Graham Stevens Wines we had lunch at the Tin Shed with and I can definitely recommend the Fish and Chips. The reds were absolutely brilliant on this tour and Paul also took us to a few foodie places in between.

Overall I would recommend these tours to anyone, the person who knows it all about wine and the person who wants to know more, we had a great couple of days eating and drinking great SA produce and met some really lovely people along the way.

Thanks Paul and the crew at Bums on Seats !!

BumsOnSeatsTours, Owner at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Hey Guys Thanks for a great review, you guys were funny as & I enjoyed your company on both days.

It's good to hear you enjoyed your selfs and the fooooood he he see ya next time your in town ok

Paul

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The reviews already listed for this company are all true! The barossa valley tour we did was the highlight of our Adelaide trip and we are already planning a return. Our tour guide Garry was professional, knowledgable and more importantly had a great personality - what more can u ask for? We had a blast & highly recommend bums on seats. Thanks Garry!

Helen M, Manager at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

HI Kelly,

Thanks a lot for that great review. I sound so good I better ask for a pay rise. It was a great day we all had and sometimes a small group can be so much fun. Look forward to having you with us again on your next planned trip and I will send your glasses back to you asap. Thanks again

Garry

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We did a little trip down to McLaren Vale last weekend and we had some guys over from Melbourne so we planned a special little day out. We had Gary who was fantastic and understanding all the way from that token guy who is always late to letting us just chill for 2 hours at one of Adelaide's best winery's Samuel's Gorge. Very knowledgeable and super friend person that was happy to help in every way. Just wish he joined us for lunch.
Thanks a lot Gary, i will be recommending you to my friends for any trips they have coming up.

BumsOnSeatsTours, Manager at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Hi Nathan, it was such a pleasure to have you and your visitors aboard which made it an even more pleasant a day. There is always one who is late but he was worth waiting for I thought. So glad you had a good day. Thanks for the great review and look forward to you or your friends touring with me again.

Garry

See more reviews
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Wow what a day. Jammed pack with a bit of everything. We added a couple of our requests and this was catered for. Our driver Garry was so informative and easy going. Best tour I have ever been on I must say. A little disappointed didn't get to see the promised Almond Train but got to see the coast line which I was really pleased about. Great fun tour and would recommend these guys any day.

BumsOnSeatsTours, Manager at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Hi Peakaboo, it was an amazingly busy day but a good one. Sadly we just ran out of time to fit in everything but was still a great day. Thanks for the excellent review and if you come back to Adelaide please look up Bums on Seats Tours again and I promise I will get you to the Almond Train :) Thanks for taking the time to review.

Your driver, Garry