“Hanhdorf and Barossa Valley” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Barossa Valley Day Trip from Adelaide Including Maggie Beer Farm Shop Visit
Ranked #8 of 58 Food & Drink in Adelaide
More attraction details
Owner description: Putting Bums On Seats In Adelaide PAULis your tour guide to Adelaide South Australia ...With over 23 years experience in sightseeing | wine tours | & Personal Tours. Imagine a Wine Tour or a Sight Seeing Tour where you get to choose where you want to go & what you want to see? Not just the same old wineries & the same old lunch venue :) We also can copy any other Itinerary, In many cases you will find BUMS ON SEATS TOURS $20 - $40 cheaper for the same TOUR or BETTER. We can Mix and match your wines with the fantastic sights or our fantastic wine regions, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, McLaren Vale and even Adelaide Hills.Subject to prior bookings and winery codes we can go to any winery in any region :) Bums On Seats Tours are different every day, as directed by you OR Suggest By me? or after a short chat, we will put together a GREAT DAY for you and you new friends or person guests. BUMS ON SEATS TOURS prides themselves in putting together a great tour for your special day just one call to Paul can fix all your needs. PS Bums On Seats Won't get any brownie points for taking you to BAD Wineries & Sights why not try Us?
Sydney
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Hanhdorf and Barossa Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Wow, wasnt this a fun trip. I believe these guys deserve more than 5 points for what they provided. I LOVED it. And you actually get more that what you pay for than other tours (yes, I also did another tour). Garry was very professional, friendly and helpful. Provided lots of information that I cant even remember what he said! We even stopped at a local cheese and chocolate factory too, and even a quick trip to the giant rocking horse. That was entertaining. We managed to visit 4 wineries, which is more than I have done even on a dedicated wine tour back in sydney. These wineries were mostly family run and were very passionate and their produce were very good ;). Visiting Maggie Beers place is also a highlight. Thanks guys!

2 Thank KrishanRodrigo
BumsOnSeatsTours, Manager at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Hey Krishan, thanks so much couldn't ask for a better review. It means a lot when some one takes the time to write back to let me know how much you enjoyed the day. We did have fun that day and packed a lot in which was great. Loved the opportunity to show you around our beautiful state as it has so much to offer. Come back soon as there is so much more I want to show you. Thanks again

Garry

Lake Macquarie, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Barossa Tour and Victor Harbour Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We highly recommend Bums on Seats tours. Their tours are excellent value for money and from our experience we saw and learned so much more than we would have if driving ourselves around......and we had fun.Our driver and tour guide on both trips was Garry....... a great guy who went out of his way to ensure you saw what you wanted to see and also shared so much of his local knowledge. Highlights for us included being a star in Maggie's kitchen, Whispering Wall, seeing koalas in the wild, Mt Lofty, whales ,beach sunset at Glenelg, mill at Bridgewater, historic towns and the list goes on. Garry ensured that all on the bus were happy with any itinerary changes and was very generous in wanting to show us sites that he thought we would be interested in. Book with Bums on Seats you will have a great time.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Helen V
Hello Helen

Thank you for booking the 2 tours with us and am rapt that you got to see so much with us. From whales to Koalas we had it all didn't we? If you have fun then that makes my time spent showing you around so worthwhile. I love what I do and it makes it even better when I have fun people aboard. Please think of us again if/when you revisit from NSW.

Thanks for the great review, Garry
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paul. Bums On Seats Barossa Valley 1st Sep 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have been on plenty of tours here in aus and overseas, and I can highly recommend Bum on Seats Tours, Our tour guide Paul, is fantastic , he went out of his way to accommodate the different wineries that the group wanted to go on, and he is so entertaining, and down to earth and I loved the jokes, All the very best Paul and you deserve the praise.

Diana

1 Thank diana r
Logan City, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Barossa Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

My friend and I decided to try this tour just for the experience as we were not big wine drinkers. And we found the experience an awesome one. The Barossa valley was really spectacular. We Just wanted to extend our gratitude to our tour guide (Garry) who has been extremely gracious and entertaining during our Barossa tour. Due to his generosity, we werre able to tour 6 wineries including a visit to Maggie Beer's farm (the pate is her is to die for!). We highly recommed this tour to eveyrone.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank April R
BumsOnSeatsTours, Manager at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Hi April,
Thanks so much for your fantastic review. I love hearing from my customers saying what a great time they had. We try hard to cater to your preferences and I think we do a good job too. If you are happy and have had fun then so am I. Its a crammed packed full day and never a boring moment. Thanks again for the kind words and I hope to see you again soon.

Garry
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Paul from Bums on Seats tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

AMAZING ! , great very proffessional and fun.
tour was cheap and excellent value for money.
paul is down to earth and goes out of his way to get to what you want to see and do.
highly reccomended !