“Paul. Bums On Seats Barossa Valley 1st Sep 2013”

Bums On Seats Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$96.47*
and up
Hahndorf & Barossa Valley Full-Day Tour from...
Ranked #15 of 67 Food & Drink in Adelaide
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Putting Bums On Seats In Adelaide We won't be beaten on Price email us with any other quotes and we will equal it or better it PAULis your tour guide to Adelaide South Australia ...With over 23 years experience in sightseeing | wine tours | & Personal Tours. Imagine a Wine Tour or a Sight Seeing Tour where you get to choose where you want to go & what you want to see? Not just the same old wineries & the same old lunch venue :) We also can copy any other Itinerary, In many cases you will find BUMS ON SEATS TOURS $20 - $40 cheaper for the same TOUR or BETTER. We can Mix and match your wines with the fantastic sights or our fantastic wine regions, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, McLaren Vale and even Adelaide Hills.Subject to prior bookings and winery codes we can go to any winery in any region :) Bums On Seats Tours are different every day, as directed by you OR Suggest By me? or after a short chat, we will put together a GREAT DAY for you and you new friends or person guests. BUMS ON SEATS TOURS prides themselves in putting together a great tour for your special day just one call to Paul can fix all your needs. PS Bums On Seats Won't get any brownie points for taking you to BAD Wineries & Sights why not try Us?
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have been on plenty of tours here in aus and overseas, and I can highly recommend Bum on Seats Tours, Our tour guide Paul, is fantastic , he went out of his way to accommodate the different wineries that the group wanted to go on, and he is so entertaining, and down to earth and I loved the jokes, All the very best Paul and you deserve the praise.

Diana

in 10 reviews
"jokes"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My friend and I decided to try this tour just for the experience as we were not big wine drinkers. And we found the experience an awesome one. The Barossa valley was really spectacular. We Just wanted to extend our gratitude to our tour guide (Garry) who has been extremely gracious and entertaining during our Barossa tour. Due to his generosity, we werre able to tour 6 wineries including a visit to Maggie Beer's farm (the pate is her is to die for!). We highly recommed this tour to eveyrone.

1  Thank April R
BumsOnSeatsTours, Manager at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Hi April,
Thanks so much for your fantastic review. I love hearing from my customers saying what a great time they had. We try hard to cater to your preferences and I think we do a good job too. If you are happy and have had fun then so am I. Its a crammed packed full day and never a boring moment. Thanks again for the kind words and I hope to see you again soon.

Garry

Reviewed September 1, 2013

AMAZING ! , great very proffessional and fun.
tour was cheap and excellent value for money.
paul is down to earth and goes out of his way to get to what you want to see and do.
highly reccomended !

2  Thank vamel1982
Reviewed August 28, 2013

On a recent trip to Adelaide 21/8/13, we took the Barossa Wine Tour with Garry. Although the weather didn't play nice we had a wonderful day. We had booked a full day Barossa Wine Tour but the majority on the bus were more interested in Hanndorf and foodie experiences but Garry went out of his way to make sure we got to at least two wineries while the rest of the tour stayed at Maggie Beer's. Overall a great day and we even got to see Koalas in the wild.

2  Thank Christeen1038
BumsOnSeatsTours, Manager at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thanks for the excellent review and so glad you enjoyed the tour. We can always please everyone on the day as we have managed to do for you. Highlights are always the Koalas and so glad you got to seem some. Barossa Valley is just beautiful and has so much to offer which makes my job easy.

Thanks again, Garry

See more reviews
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Not having been to Adelaide before, and having limited time, wanted to do a tour of the barossa that allowed me to get a feel for this beautiful part of the world, and experience some of the different things that it can offer. Bums on Seats enabled a small group to build the day, which gave us an opportunity to see some sights that the more conventional, big tours couldn't offer.

Our tour giude Garry was well informed, and his local knowledge gave us a much greater understanding of the area (as well as being an overall nice guy who wanted to ensure that our day was a good one).

A great day, with lunch included. Highly recommended.

Allyson

3  Thank Allyson0412

Hi Allyson, thanks for the great review and I am really glad you enjoyed your day in the Barossa. I really enjoy tailoring the day around your preferences as it always turns out to be exactly the day you had hoped. We do have some beautiful areas in South Australia so next time you visit from the East Coast again let me show you some more. Thanks again

Garry