“Great option for groups”

Bums On Seats Day Tours
$58.28*
Adelaide City Highlights Including Mt Lofty and Hahndorf
Ranked #10 of 55 Food & Drink in Adelaide
More attraction details
Owner description: Putting Bums On Seats In Adelaide PAULis your tour guide to Adelaide South Australia ...With over 23 years experience in sightseeing | wine tours | & Personal Tours. Imagine a Wine Tour or a Sight Seeing Tour where you get to choose where you want to go & what you want to see? Not just the same old wineries & the same old lunch venue :) We also can copy any other Itinerary, In many cases you will find BUMS ON SEATS TOURS $20 - $40 cheaper for the same TOUR or BETTER. We can Mix and match your wines with the fantastic sights or our fantastic wine regions, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, McLaren Vale and even Adelaide Hills.Subject to prior bookings and winery codes we can go to any winery in any region :) Bums On Seats Tours are different every day, as directed by you OR Suggest By me? or after a short chat, we will put together a GREAT DAY for you and you new friends or person guests. BUMS ON SEATS TOURS prides themselves in putting together a great tour for your special day just one call to Paul can fix all your needs. PS Bums On Seats Won't get any brownie points for taking you to BAD Wineries & Sights why not try Us?
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We used Bums on Seats for a tour of the Barossa Valley for 11 people. The price was great and the best part was that we could choose where we wanted to go but also got some great advice from the driver. Very well organised and friendly service, would definitely use these guys again

1  Thank Freybaline
There are newer reviews for Bums On Seats Day Tours

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Paul, our tour guide and mentor, was great. On this tour there were only two of us and Paul asked what we would like to see and he obliging took us to Harndorf, Goolwa, Victor Harbour and the Maclaren Vale. We visited the Murray River mouth and tasted wine at Rosemont and wandered the shops at Harndorf and Victor Harbour not constricted by any time frame in one place. We stayed longer in Harndorf but Paul did not mind. He has a wealth of knowledge re the history of the German immigrants and their buildings that we passed on the way.
It was a thoroughly enjoyable one day tour and we recommend it to everyone - even though we stayed out longer than stipulated Paul was obliging and courteous!

1  Thank Sue C
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Excellent and varied itinerary to suit all tastes. Reasonably priced for the amount of content packed in. I would recommend Paul and "Bums on Seats" to anyone wanting a tour of the Barossa and environs.

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This is the second wine tour my friends and I have done with Paul and Bums on Seats, and both times we have had a fantastic day!

Paul is very friendly and knows exactly where to take us! We went to some beautiful and yummy wineries and saw some beautiful scenery!

The day out is very good value and booking is easy and straight forward.

We will definately be back again soon. I 100% recommend to anyone wanting to have a great day out in SA!

2  Thank Carly A
Reviewed February 8, 2012

All I can say is that everytime I go to Adelaide I make sure I have Paul from Bums on Seats pick me up at the airport/take me back to the airport and haul all of us around the Adelaide area. I like him, he is a good guy, he has good local knowledge, and he knows all of the right places to take you...no matter what you want to see or do. There are lot's and lot's of tours and drivers, but there is only one Paul.

3  Thank Steven_West