“Delicious Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've only eaten here once, but was impressed with the service and the lovely fresh omelette. The ambiance was noisy but cheerful.

3  Thank patsy178
Write a ReviewReviews (1,018)

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had breakfast here yesterday & it was so good! Bacon & eggs in a big serving, good price & delicious! Can't wait to return, my new favourite brekky spot!

3  Thank Aussie-Traveller598
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Years ago, Parlamento was a small place across the road from the Central train station in ADL. The food was always good. Now it is a newly renovated, modern looking place with a fantastic menu to boot. I seriously could have eaten here every night of the week if it were not located in the downtown area. I ate here twice and the chef didn't disappoint, consistent in both quality and portions, you won't be disappointed to eat here. The first night my kids had Penne with Butter and Parmesan as well as the Spaghetti Bolognese. The servings were generous and filled their bellies. The chunks of meat in the bolognese sauce were a treat for him. I am more of a traditionalist and ate the Spaghetti Puttanesca - which was out of this world. Heavenly!
The next visit my son decided he wanted to have the Veal Shank special and ate every morsel. I should mention he is 10 years old and didn't want to leave a lick of sauce on the plate because it was so good. The wine selection is fairly priced and you can choose either by the glass or a bottle. We simply didn't have room for dessert but I would love to stop in again as I pass through ADL again next time. You deserve to eat here and savor the wonderful food that is served at Parlamento. MANGIA!

5  Thank JANENARELLE_11
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We recently ate at Parlamento and found the food to be great - tasty main course with perfectly cooked vegetables( ie not overcooked). Excellent coffee and friendly, helpful staff. Don't forget to try their affogatos with amaretto- to die for!!!
A very enjoyable experience!

3  Thank RalphSpain
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visited Parlamento on the weekend.
I had been to Parlamento’s in the past however this time the food was far superior to previous visits (mind you my last visit would have been a year ago!).
I had the seafood marinara with the spaghetti swapped for penne for main and it was fantastic! There was plenty of seafood and the staff were very obliging when I swapped the pasta type to penne. My fellow diners had beef and veal and they were extremely satisfied with their meals. All our meals were tasty and large in size.
The only small issues I found was that the wait staff was not consistently attentive and the cost of the mains were fairly pricey, but that might be because of the proximity to the casino and the theatre?
Overall though, a good experience and I would happily go back just for the Marinara! YUM!

3  Thank Monkey56