Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$138.75
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours
from $152.63
More Info
All reviews small group wine tour great tour would highly recommend this tour these guys adelaide area day tour maggie beer danny barossa
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed December 31, 2020 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed our day trip to McLaren Vale with Danny B on New Years Eve. All the wineries we visited were gorgeous and the scenery was spectacular. Danny was a great guide and made it lots of fun. The whole day was so relaxed and Danny never rushed us. Danny gave us a great mix of history, interesting facts about the area and some fantastic dad jokes. I thoroughly recommend this trip to McLaren with Danny and the team. Thanks for a fabulous day!

1  Thank 650shelleyh
danno948, Owner at Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2021

Hi 650shelleyh,
Thank you so much for your review. I also had a wonderful day showing you guys around our beautiful State of South Australia. Never want to rush you (that;s a song) it's your day but there is so much to see here and do.
Still need to show you the Clare Valley, Langhorne Creek, The Limestone Coast.
Thanks again
Danny B

Reviewed December 30, 2020

My Mum and myself really enjoyed this tour to the Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf with Danny C. Everything went really well from pick up to drop off. We really enjoyed the lunch at the German Arms. The strudel with cream and ice cream was delicious along with the chicken schnitzel. Recommended tour for all ages.

Date of experience: December 2020
2  Thank Albert H

Hi Albert H,
Thank you for your review. Much appreciated as does Danny C. The food at the German Arms is always good. Glad you enjoyed it too.
Once again thank you.
Danny

Reviewed December 30, 2020 via mobile

I really enjoyed this day tour to Adelaide Hills. Danny C was a great guide, very relaxed and he didn’t rush us (which is often the case on other day trips). The wineries we visited were lovely and very scenic. Lunch in Hahndorf was very nice as well. I really appreciated Danny’s calm and welcoming demeanour and dry sense of humour. I definitely recommend this tour and the tour operator in particular.

1  Thank 650shelleyh
danno948, Owner at Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2021

Hi 650shelleyh,
Thank you so very much for your effect and time. I'm very happy you had an amazing day with Danny C. I agree with you - he does have a somewhat parched sense of humour.
I shall inform him of your assessment.
Danny (other Danny)

Reviewed December 16, 2020 via mobile

We absolutely loved our tour of Adelaide Hills & Hahndorf today! Danny C was a brilliant guide and was very knowledgeable about both the places we were going and Adelaide in general. As first time visitors to S.A we were thoroughly pleased and would recommend this tour to anybody.

1  Thank jenburney

Hi jenburney,
Thank for your fabulous review! (Danny C is getting rav reviews.) And yes, he is a great tour guide. I shall let him know of his achievements.
I'm certain that Danny C would love to show you more of our brilliant State.
Danny B

Reviewed December 6, 2020

This was a great tour for our small staff Christmas! Our guide Danny was amazing, he is very knowledgeable & he did a great job at telling us locals some stories we may not have heard. The tour itself has a wide range of activities, so there's a little something for everyone. If you like wine, chocolate, sight seeing, shopping or cheese (or all of them) this is the perfect tour for you! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank 390georgiag
danno948, Owner at Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2020

Hi there 390georgiag,

Thank you for a great review. Very glad you all had a fantastic day. I too had a wonderful day showing you guys the Adelaide Hills for your Christmas Show.
Hope to see you all back again soon
Have a wonderfull Christmas.
Danny