Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours
from $155.16
More Info
All reviews wine tour small group tour these guys adelaide area day tour danny barossa
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2020 via mobile

If you’re researching winery tours, no need to look any further. This wasn’t my 1st winery tour but it was my favourite. Danny was a superb guide. He has a broad knowledge of the area and a great sense of humour to boot. It is obvious that he has a love for the area and a passion for sharing it with his guests.

McLaren Vale is definitely a region worth visiting, offering its own unique charms. Danny selected some great smaller wineries that add to the uniqueness and offer a more personal experience.

Tour Van was very comfortable and modern.

I would recommend this tour to anyone and we will definitely be back with friends and family soon.

1  Thank G1160UZadamb
danno948, Owner at Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2020

Hi G1160UZadamb,
Many thanks for your very detailed review. Cheers! I'm very pleased you enjoyed your day with me. We do have some of the best wineries/cellar doors in the world!
Once again thank you for your time and a wonderful review.
Danny Blackman
Owner

Reviewed June 27, 2020 via mobile

My cousin and I had a lovely day. Danny was a great guide( He even picked us up from our home) . The wineries were beautiful and their wines were amazing. I definitely recommend booking a tour with them.

Date of experience: June 2020
1  Thank dianacB7423XT

Hi dianacB7423XT,
Thank you for your review. The day with you both was a delight. (Mind you we normally don't pickup from private residences.) But you had a private tour so all is well.
Once again thanks for your recommendation and lovely review.
Danny Blackman
Owner

Reviewed March 15, 2020 via mobile

Danny C was very knowledgeable about local history and geography. He catered to our every need.
The content of the tour was well balanced - not too many wine tastings, and a lovely lunch.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank cheryla887
danno948, Owner at Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2020

Hi cheryla887
Thank you for your review with Danny C. I'm very happy you enjoyed your day with us. I know Danny C would love to show you some of our other amazing food and wine regions here in SA. Perhaps when all this is over and we get back to "Normal"
Once again thank you

Reviewed March 12, 2020

One of the highlights of our family's trip to Australia was the day with Danny touring the Barossa.

Our day started with him giving us an oral history of Adelaide on the trip along with learning about the history of wine production in the Barossa and McLaren Vale. We began at the gorgeous Chateau Tanunda for a tasting, followed by the more quaint Rockford (in a good way, smaller, hands-on operation), a stop for lunch where we were able to have some delicious kangaroo (and more wine of course) plus a visit to the cheese shop while waiting on our table, then on to Tscharke and finally Langmeil to finish our day. We had many delicious tastings and brought back an impressive several bottles of Shiraz to the USA that we look forward to decanting after laying them down for a few years.

I was particularly interested in visiting the Barossa on our trip and my wife, two sons and I were more than satisfied with our visit, Danny was very informative and a wonderful guide, we highly recommend this tour.

John, Donna, John and Michael from Denver, Colorado.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank jbrtrois

Hi jbrtrois,
Thank you for your very detailed review. I believe your tour guide was Danny C.
He does an amazing job. I'm sure he would love to see you guys back again when all this is over.
We have many more places to show you.
Once again thanks,

Reviewed March 5, 2020 via mobile

We were three in our group and ended up having our own private tour. We truly enjoyed our visits to all the vineyards. Our guide, Bruce, provided us with interesting facts about the city and was very entertaining. We would highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank L2821HVlouisem

Hi L2821HVlouisem.
Thank you for your review and recommenndation - very much appreciated.
(You were the last tour we did before SA closed the Cellar doors.
So well done.)
I'm glad you had a lovely day.