Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$141.30
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours
from $155.43
More Info
All reviews wine tour small group tour would highly recommend this tour these guys adelaide area day tour maggie beer danny wineries barossa
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Two friends and I went on on this tour after finding an advertisement for it online and not knowing what to expect. We had a really wonderful time on the drive and at the wineries with Danny (owner). He was extremely knowledgeable and articulate about the history of the region, and has a great sense of humour. He clearly also values making sure that people enjoy themselves and want to come back. It was also a very small tour group which also made it very enjoyable. I would highly recommend this tour and anything run by this company, we had a fabulous day.

2  Thank NicSErl
Reviewed December 27, 2019

A very nice tour in McLaren Vale. We visited four different cellars; Wirra Wirra, Fox Creek, Peey’s Hill (where we also tasted Gin) and had a nice lunch at Serafinos. The tour ended with a visit at a chocolate factory.

1  Thank Anra500
Reviewed December 15, 2019

I had previously done this tour with Danny (owner). I returned to Adelaide with a friend who hadn't previously visited so we decided to try a tour. This time l had Danny C and we again had a great day. We were a small group but it was lots of fun. We went to 4 wineries and the chocolate factory. Lunch st Leconfield Winery was great. I would recommend this company as I have done other tours with them and always had a fantastic day. Pick up and drop at Hotel makes it very easy.

1  Thank tracehollis
Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

We both had an excellent day visiting the area to taste the wines. Our driver Danny was an excellent host. We chose this company as it offered small size tours and it didn’t disappoint. From the feedback from the other participants it was enjoyable for all. Lunch was excellent It was one of the best duck meals I have enjoyed. The chosen wineries were friendly, welcoming and had passion and knowledge of their wines with no high pressure sales talk - a really nice change from bigger tours. In all will be recommending that my travel agent promote this company some more. A well run tour by a small business who promote quality.

2  Thank 628gordonc
Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

Great day. Danny C very informative, helpful and friendly tour guide!
It is great that the group is limited to 10, there were 8 on our tour.
It was great having a Frenchman on our tour. So their were two Dan’s.
A great mix of personalities on the day!

1  Thank Kim S
danno948, Owner at Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2021

Hi there Kim S,
Thank you for your time to write a review for us. Danny C works very hard and loves his job. (8 Pax is great.)
Lovely to have great personalities on board. (I guess two Dan's are better than one?)
Glad you enjoyed your day
Cheers