“Average Food”

Cafe Brunelli city
Ranked #356 of 1,659 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The founders of CafÃ(C) Brunelli have been involved with some of the most iconic restaurants in Adelaide. Entrepreneurs in their own rights, Brunelli founders have a wealth of experience in creating unforgettable, innovative dishes and memorable dining experiences. After introducing the wood-oven pizza to Adelaide diners in 1989, Brunelli owners found success in creating unforgettable pizzas (including the original dessert pizza),. These have been voted the best in Adelaide over a number of years. Further awards have included the restaurant and catering award: popular choice. Brunelli founders have also had extensive involvement in charity events. Over the last decade, over 1/4million dollars has been donated to various charities as a result.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food here wasn't bad, but the problem is that they leave the doors open and if you can eat with one hand and fight off the flies with the other, you will like it here.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Brunelli city

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Very very noisy inside the restaurant ; meal servered pretty quickly - the meal was pretty good however the atmosphere was average. Great range of desserts in the cabinet also.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The breaky servings were huge and tasty. There was a variety of breaky options also that I liked. I would recommend Brunelli for breaky anytime

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had breakfast here Monday morning. I always come here when I stay in this area of town. The banana pancake with butterscotch sauce is to die for. It's one pancake but it is the size of the plate and nice and thick. I've had the berry pancake before as well (the banana shortage in QLD a couple of years ago) but the banana is number one. Give it a try. I think the cashier staff could be a bit friendlier though. Maybe a smile??

Reviewed January 29, 2013

This would have to be the worst dining experience ever. It was 4pm on a Australia day public holiday and this is the place I thought of that would be open to serve food. I walked in with my family and I wasn't greeted. I found the menus sat down at a table and studied it. When I walked to the back to order the woman in casual attire just said u can only have salad and burgers abruptly. As I had to rethink what I'd order she started whining out loud saying she needs help and should be in the office. The two pizza makers said shoosh your with a customer then she still went on. I was shocked. I ordered 2 x home made lasagne and nuggets and chips for my daughter and a garlic bread. The garlic bread came out first which was just a flat bed of oil. You could see the puddles. Then the lasagne came out which was the most saltiest dish I had in my life. My partner also stated that. I was starving and could only eat a quarter of it due to the salt and the colour of the mince which was a light colour. My daughters nuggets which supposedly a kids meal just came with excess chips and 2 packets of sauce which she couldn't squeeze. I wanted to just complain but there was no waiters coming anywhere near us and I knew I would end up more angry cos of the woman's attitude. If I had a pen I would have left a note "disgusting " on our next to full plates. I will never come here again and I will tell everybody about this experience. If you don't want to service people at this time then don't open cos I would have preferred hungry jacks take away.