“Barossa half day”

Book In Advance
More Info
$79.06*
and up
Hahndorf and Barossa Valley Full-Day Tour from...
Ranked #13 of 57 Food & Drink in Adelaide
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Barossa Valley Tours. Half & Full Day Barossa Valley Tours. As a Tourism Accredited business you can be assured of excellent value and service. Enjoy Adelaide with us. Put us on your list of :- Top 10 things to do in Adelaide. See you soon. Regards, The Enjoy Adelaide team.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Went on the Barossa half day tour today. Was fantastic. We went to 3 wineries and had knowledgable commentary from Adrian. There is so much to see and here but this was a nice little taster. Definitely recommended for those who would like to have a look around but don't have all day.

2  Thank Lauren F
Enjoy A, Public Relations Manager at Enjoy Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Hi Lauren F,

We are very glad you enjoyed out little half day Barossa tour.

Regards Adrian and the Enjoy Adelaide team

"cruise ship"
in 8 reviews
"german village"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 8 reviews
"murray river"
in 7 reviews
"lovely wineries"
in 5 reviews
"mount lofty"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I booked the half day tour of Barossa Valley I didn't know what to expect and was thoroughly impressed as I was by myself.Tony was a very pleasant guide and very knowledgeable with his wines.Went to 3 wineries. I would recommend this short tour to anyone the company and Markus on a whole was very helpful and friendly.

2  Thank Bren505
Enjoy A, Owner at Enjoy Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Hi Bren505,
We aim to exceed your expectations with the best prices and the best tours. And we are glad that we did!
Thank you for the great review.
Regards

Markus and Tony and the Enjoy Adelaide team.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I've had the great pleasure to join the Day Tour including Adelaide City, Hahndorf and Barossa Valley today.
Since arriving in Adelaide a couple of days ago I wasn't quiet sure what to think about the city, so I thought that maybe Adelaide's surroundings could bring clarity. And what should I say...our lovely and very humorous driver, Adrian, really brought exactly that! I HAD A BLAST! This have been the best $70 I've spend throughout my 2-year-Australia Work and Holiday Travel!
The pick up was punctual and after Adrian introduced himself and everyone was on board we started off and made our way through Adelaide's city centre, passing beautiful buildings on North and East Terrace all the way to Haigh's Chocolate factory - with a short tour and chocolate samples :) - before we continued to the Mount Lofty lookout. After this quick photo-stop we went straight through Adelaide Hills to Hahndorf where we enjoyed lunch and had plenty of time to do shopping. This is where the half day tour basically ends, so we went back to the city, dropped of some people and picked up others to make our way straight to the Barossa Valley. We've enjoyed three beautiful wineries. Two of them more commercial and one family owned. Personally, I enjoyed the family owned one more. I felt it had more personality and charm. Although the wines were in all three wineries very exquisite and the staff was very friendly and professional.
We returned to Adelaide at around 6pm.
Adrian is a welcoming, very knowledgeable, friendly and hilarious tour guide. We couldn't have asked for someone better. His stories about Adelaide and his knowledge about its history really made me see the beauty of this town! I even extended my stay after this tour! And I can assure you, there was lots of laughter in the air-conditioned mini-bus :)
Our group was well mixed from Australians to Overseas travellers, from tourist to backpackers. You really can't go wrong as long as Adrian is your driver ;)
I would recommend the tour to anyone visiting Adelaide - no matter where you are from or how old you are!

2  Thank Snowflake61
Enjoy A, Public Relations Manager at Enjoy Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Hi Snowflake61

Thank you for the fantastic review. I look forward to seeing you on another of our enjoyable tours.

Regards Adrian and the Enjoy Adelaide crew.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Booked a full day Barossa Valley tour about 3 weeks ago. Our tour guide Adrian arrived promptly in an air conditioned mini bus which was comfortable & clean. Our small group of 7 had a lovely day in the Adelaide Hills & Barossa Valley visiting 4 wineries throughout the day including 2 more commercial & 2 boutique ones. All were excellent with a range of wines to suit all tastes, pallets & pockets. There was no pressure to purchase although the wines mostly speak for themselves. The lunch at Kies winery, one of the boutique ones, was thoroughly enjoyed by all with local cheeses & cold meats & homemade pastries. Our tour included a visit to The Big Rocking Horse where there is a wooden toy factory. This was excellent if you had children & the toys were traditional & great quality. We visited the Whispering Wall too experimenting with each other over the phenomenon of the acoustics of the reservoir damn wall. Adrian kept us all amused with his funny stories, airline safety instructions, & local knowledge of Adelaide & Hills. An excellent tour that I thoroughly recommend for all ages.

Hi Philpotsbrunei,

Thank you for the fantastic review, we might use your review as our next brochure! Nice.

Regards Adrian and the Enjoy Adelaide crew.