“Good tour at an excellent price”
Review of Enjoy Adelaide

Enjoy Adelaide
Book In Advance
$52.19*
and up
Enjoy an afternoon in the Barossa
$72.26*
Enjoy Hahndorf and the Barossa Valley
$88.32*
Enjoy the Barossa Valley
Ranked #12 of 53 Food & Drink in Adelaide
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Barossa Valley Tours. Half & Full Day Barossa Valley Tours. As a Tourism Accredited business you can be assured of excellent value and service. Enjoy Adelaide with us. Put us on your list of :- Top 10 things to do in Adelaide. See you soon. Regards, The Enjoy Adelaide team.
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I took the combined two half day trips to the Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley. It was an excellent excursion at a very reasonable cost. We had a brief tour of Adelaide and then went on to Mount Lofty for a stop. We drove through the hills to Hahndorf where we had an hour and a half stop. The Academy is worth a visit. There was time for sighseeing, lunch and shopping. We then were picked up and drove via Adelaide to the Barossa wine area where we visited three wineries. They represented a good cross section of wineries, wines and styles. The tasting opportunities were excellent and product great. With hotel pick up, sightseeing and informative narration this was as great outing at a very good price. I beleive their other trips are equally good.

1  Thank MemereLynn
Enjoy A, Owner at Enjoy Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

MemereLynn, Thank you for the nice review. Regards the Enjoy Adelaide team.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

In the morning we had a great tour of the inner city of Adelaide. We then stopped at the Haight Chocolate Factory and Mt. Lofty. We also spent time in the quaint German village of Hahndorf. We had wonderful apple strudel the Hahndorf Inn - at the guide's suggestion. It was the best we have ever had! In the afternoon we headed back to the City to pick up 5 more people and then set off for the Barossa Valley. We stopped at 3 winneries here. The countryside was beautiful and we enjoyed all the wineries.

Our guide, Adrian was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and had a great sense of humour. Thanks for a great day, Adrian! The price was a real bargain at $70 per person for the whole day. We would definitely recommend this tour to anyone.

Enjoy A, Public Relations Manager at Enjoy Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Hi Genni B, Thank you for the great review. The fun never stops at Enjoy Adelaide. Apple Strudel mmmmmmmm. Regards, Adrian

Reviewed October 2, 2012

If you have ever travelled alone, you'll understand when I say - you can really be a fly on the wall. If you are travelling with others - as much as you try to enter into that space, you're not disconnected enough to soak up all that surrounds. You may disagree, but having just seen a maestro in action up close, I'm not sure I would have appreciated the marvellous work of our tour guide Adrian if I were with my beloved, or with other friends and family. It does help to sit behind the driver to see what's going on!

Put simply, our day trip from Adelaide to Hahndorf - Goolwa - Victor Harbor - McLaren Vale was an exploration of all of the rich diversity of this beautiful part of Australia. It was a calaedascope of terrain, colours, tastes and sights - a memorable mix of all that draws us together.

This trip can only be fully enriched by a professional, thoughtful and genuinely engaging guide - Adrian was that and more. His passion and knowledge were obvious from the beginning of the day. It would be easy to treat each passing group as just that - without any personal touch - on the contrary, throughout the day Adrian would involve and welcome into the conversation the members of the tour - very impressive.

Thank you Adrian for a most enjoyable day, very informative, and for a business traveller in need of time out - you provided for me a wonderfully passionate escape from the city to the mountains and sea! Enjoy Adelaide! I certainly did - go for it!

Brian.

1  Thank brian-vanetempest
Enjoy A, Owner at Enjoy Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Hi Brian, Thank you for the great review. However you have created a difficulty for me, as the owner, because now I have to get a bigger bus so that Adrian's smile can fit thru the door! Nice.
Regards, Markus

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The most fabulous tour of the Adelaide Hills, Hahndorf, Victor Harbour and McLaren Vale, with the very knowledgeable and witty Adrian Redman Tour Guide extraordinaire! I would highly recommend this company and this tour to anyone who wants to experience the area. Look forward to travelling with you again.

1  Thank Brookston
Enjoy A, Public Relations Manager at Enjoy Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Hi Brookson, Thank you for the great review. I also look forward to meeting you again next time you are in Adelaide. Regards, Adrian.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I went on the E23 full day tour which covers Mt Lofty, Handolf and Barossa. (It includes the Haighs Factory tour, but I went on a Sunday and the factory was closed, so we were brought to Beerdenberg instead.)

Because I travelled alone, self-drive wasn't a viable option... and I was pretty much done with the city, so I called up Enjoy Adelaide (pretty much last minute) and managed to sign myself up for the tour that goes on the next day.

Firstly, I must say that I really paid only $65 bucks for a full day's worth of activities, so definitely a bargain there. But you know how you'd usually get cheap stuff you get when you pay less... didn't happen on this one. It was great through and through. Marcus was a great guide who had made the day a fantabulous one.

The guy who took the call at the office wasn't the most patient, and probably the only "bad" part of the entire experience. He got a little flustered trying to get me to go to the pick up point (cos they can't get to where I was staying due to a fun run that morning). I didn't know Adelaide well enough to know what he was saying, and he got impatient... let's just say that I am glad that I didn't back out cos of a guy over the phone.

So we covered Handolf as promised, missed the view out at Mt Lofty cos it was a misty day (none of the operator's fault)... well, the guide took us Koala hunting during the drive to Handolf to make up for it. And we did see a Koala nesting up in one of those trees...
Spent the afternoon at 3 different cellars, and totally loving the family owned cellar/winery that we went to. It was the last on the list, but the best. All the wines were lovely, and the husband & wife pair were so obliging when it comes to sampling and they recommended wines based on your preference... makes you feel totally at home.

They dropped me off at my residence at the end of the day, which is much needed after all the wine I bought...

I would highly recommend this tour company, good reliable service.

Enjoy A, Owner at Enjoy Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Hi Lattae-10, I am very pleased that you had such an enjoyable day out and really appreciate that you have taken the time to send in your review. Regarding the guy on the phone....that was also me in disguise! Fun runs are not much fun for our customer pick ups. Thanks for your patience and thanks for travelling with Enjoy Adelaide. Regards Markus