“Nice meals but can't tell the difference between grilled and battered fish”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of London Tavern

London Tavern
Ranked #439 of 1,608 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Australian, Contemporary, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ph: 82315464 | Fax: 82313365 | www.thelondontavern.com.au | www.myspace.com/thelondontavern
Adelaide, Australia
“Nice meals but can't tell the difference between grilled and battered fish”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2011

I came here with some work colleagues for a quick lunch. We pre-ordered and so received our food relatively quickly. The only problem was that the waitress couldn't tell the difference between the battered fish and grilled fish. I ordered grilled fish and she assured me the one on the plate was grilled so I tucked into the chips and salad and realised it was, in fact, battered and very oily. The fish under all of the batter was tasty and, to be honest, I was glad I had the battered fish when I saw how unappetising the grilled fish looked! (had some sort of crumb on it and were tiny pieces of fish).

• Visited August 2011