“The highlight of my trip”

Escapegoat Bike - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$105.29*
and up
McLaren Vale Wine Tour by Bike
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore South Australia the best way, by bike! We offer guided and self-guided bike tours, private tours and bike hire. Check our website for full details of all our tours and specials. Tours include winery tours by bike and our unique Lofty Descent downhill adventure, which is suitable for all. We specialise in small groups, and normally operate our tours for 8 or less riders.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“The highlight of my trip”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I did the Lofty Descent bike ride, and I must say that Ian is an amazing guide. We stopped at Cleland Park for a bit on our way down, where we fed the kangaroos and emus, and took pics with the koalas.
Ian's knowledge of the area and his enthusiasm in ensuring the trip is fun is amazing.
I strongly recommend this trip to anyone who is looking to make their holiday a little more adventurous than usual. I will surely be back for a longer trip the next time I'm here. Cheers Ian!

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great way to see Mclaren Vale”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Ian took excellent care of my girlfriends and I when we did the winery tours. We were of different fitness and he was very patient in trying to ensure the pace was good for everyone.

The vineyards we visited were very good and had an excellent selection of wines for tasting.

Overall, I would recommend it as a must-do in Adelaide.

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mountain biking to the wineries!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Thanks, Ian, for such a fun trip. Loved the ride, the wine, the food, the views, etc... Well worth the price.

Visited February 2013
Ballarat, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“McLaren Vale Winery Tour”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Novice MTBer and wife total novice bike rider. Ian suited the ride and terrain to our abilities. giving us options to be more adventurous if we wanted.So can cater to all abilities.
very reasonably priced.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Don S
Mexico City, Mexico
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ian was great taking us to diferent wineries and the bike ride in the pine forest was espectacular.
The bikes are in very good shape, Ian has good knowledge of the wineries and wines.
He took us to diferent places, giving us a good idea of how is Adelaide showing us the city and the soroundings making this tour a 3 in one.

Visited January 2013