“A great way to see Mclaren Vale”

Escapegoat Adventures
and up
McLaren Vale Wine Tour by Bike
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore South Australia the best way, by bike! We offer guided and self-guided bike tours, private tours and bike hire. Check our website for full details of all our tours and specials. Tours include winery tours by bike and our unique Lofty Descent downhill adventure, which is suitable for all. We specialise in small groups, and normally operate our tours for 8 or less riders.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Ian took excellent care of my girlfriends and I when we did the winery tours. We were of different fitness and he was very patient in trying to ensure the pace was good for everyone.

The vineyards we visited were very good and had an excellent selection of wines for tasting.

Overall, I would recommend it as a must-do in Adelaide.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Thanks, Ian, for such a fun trip. Loved the ride, the wine, the food, the views, etc... Well worth the price.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Novice MTBer and wife total novice bike rider. Ian suited the ride and terrain to our abilities. giving us options to be more adventurous if we wanted.So can cater to all abilities.
very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Don S
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ian was great taking us to diferent wineries and the bike ride in the pine forest was espectacular.
The bikes are in very good shape, Ian has good knowledge of the wineries and wines.
He took us to diferent places, giving us a good idea of how is Adelaide showing us the city and the soroundings making this tour a 3 in one.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Wasn't really sure what I wanted as I'd had MTB experience but wanted some company I was glad of Ian's advice and we went to Fox Creek and showed me round all the gems of the area we had about three hours riding which is enough to really explore the hill. Ian was great company and instructor, was quick to know what I wanted from the session and knew the area really well son was able to tell you if there was a difficult bit coming up or the best line to take. Definitely recommended I'm sure all there tours are fabulous and reasonably priced for the quality of instruction and equipment received. Thanks for a great time.