TripAdvisor
Adelaide
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews luxury escapes stay there again great facilities serviced apartment great apartment superior room washing machine and dryer bed was very comfortable rundle mall great place to stay central market excellent location floor appliances reception city property
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

I booked via Luxury Escapes and it sure lived up to it's name. There was a well appointed kitchen, queen bed and swishy bathroom. The location was great: not too far to the airport via taxi and a doable walk to Rundle Mall, Chinatown and Botanic Gardens. I only wish I had more time to check out the common amenities such as the pool, library and cinema.

Trip type: Traveled solo
AVANIAdelaideGM, General Manager at Avani Adelaide Residences, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear rachaelc952019,

Thank you for the high five!

I am delighted that you had a memorable stay with us here at AVANI Adelaide Residences

We are truly grateful for the wonderful feedback you provided about our hotel, your stay, and our A-team.
We are committed to consistently providing a memorable experience for our guests and your feedback and appreciation is the greatest motivation and reward for myself and the team.

We are delighted to have had you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back.

AVANI Adelaide Residences

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Love Avani Residences. Beautiful apartment with all facilities.
Two blocks to Central Market, Coles Supermarket (they deliver to Avani) and Chinatown. The bus station - for tours, is one block from Avani. Ten minutes walk to Rundle Mall.
An excellent choice for your stay in Adelaide.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
AVANIAdelaideGM, General Manager at Avani Adelaide Residences, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear Robyn B,

Thank you kindly for taking the time and write a review of your recent stay at AVANI Adelaide Residences!

It gives me great pleasure to read of such a fantastic experience with us. I will make sure to share this great feedback to all the A-Team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I do look forward to welcoming you back very soon for another enjoyable stay wit us!

General Manage

Reviewed September 7, 2019

Beautifully styled studio apartment, it was extremely clean and included everything we needed. It is in a nice quiet location and is easily accessible. The only downfall was the staff member on our arrival was unfriendly and seemed a bit inconvenienced by guests but other staff were lovely and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
AVANIAdelaideGM, General Manager at Avani Adelaide Residences, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Dear JGilli21,

Reviewed September 7, 2019

The room was extremely clean and the facilities were immaculate and it was close to the markets on and was pleasantly comfortable. That was convenient with a washing machine and dryer and a nice view from the 17th floor .

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear chris_mcjorrow,

Reviewed September 5, 2019

The check in process disgracefull.
Wouldn't let me in at all without a credit card.
It took me over an hour to work it out ON MY OWN. They were no help.
Just said NO we can't check you in. NOT EVEN SORRY.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
AVANIAdelaideGM, General Manager at Avani Adelaide Residences, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Dear Kay W,

I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with our check in process which is no different to any other hotel worldwide. These requirements are clearly stated during the booking process and also requested at the time of check in.

If you are unable to present ID documents or a valid debit or credit card, you won't be allowed to stay with us, please note this security processes are in place to avoid fraudulent activity and for the safety of our guests and staff members.

Regards,